What would you do if you were an automatic organ donor?

What would you do if in our (any) country, it was made a law that if anyone dies, no matter the age, race, religion, or color their organs had to be frozen and sent to anyone that needed the organ.
The only time you didn’t become an organ donor is if you died of a terrible disease that would kill anyone that had your organ.

1 Like

I personally wouldnt mind it :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t think you can obligate someone to donor their organs. I know that in some religions it’s a big no-no.
However, I wouldn’t mind to give someone else my organs. (I’m not religious) I think it’s a good thing to do. :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

I’d be dead, what use are they for me? :woman_shrugging:t3:
Someone needs an organ to live, I have that organ, they can have it.

I’m glad automatic donors is finally happening in the UK!
Without a valid reason not too, I think everyone should be a donor.

5 Likes

I’d keep my organs healthy af :rofl: I’m not going to need them when I’m dead, why not help someone who does need them? Besides, you can still have a very nice funeral afterwards!

2 Likes

You know I don’t care about that tbh. I’m dead anyway

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind personally after going throw so much medical issues i’ve seen the importance of helping those who desperately need

2 Likes

Isn’t discussions like this against the guidelines? :thinking:

4 Likes

Besides in my country (if I’m correct) I can still say no even without a valid reason. But I would have to look that up if that’s still the case.

I think we came to conclusion that people don’t read the guidelines anymore nor do they care😂

6 Likes

Well Imma make them care. :upside_down_face::kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I know that’s right :tipping_hand_woman:t4:‍♀.
I’d like to say… I live for your comments on here😂

2 Likes

i am already an organ donor. so i feel like it would be a good idea. if my death could help someone els live i m okay with. it is not like i need any of my organs or other stuff when i die

5 Likes

It would go against a lot of people’s religions. Personally, there are some organs I’d donate and others I wouldn’t.

3 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t mind. It’s not like I’d need them. But it could keep someone else alive and then everyone around them would be happy as well… it could save a life

2 Likes

Lmao it’s mandatory for us, Singaporeans. I think its practical and really helps a lot of people. I mean, our organs are going to be cremated or buried anyway so this is the best option. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.