What Would You Do? *POLL*

EDIT/ NOW YOU CAN COMMENT

If A Man/Woman Cheated on You what would you do?

• Take What He Is Worth
  • Be Mature and Walk
  • Expose Him/Her On Social Media

0 voters

1 Like

a bit of topic. but i once had a boyfriend who had a crazy ex who always had accuse him of cheating. she was so insecure. so when we first started dating people told me he was a cheater. ofcourse i dont really listen to gossip. and honestly the niecest boyfriend i ever had ( we broke up cause i moved a very long distance )

3 Likes

Idk to be honest. I’ve never been in a relationship :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, I don’t know. The right option is to walk away and not look back. He isn’t worth it after all.

But let’s face it, when have I ever done the right thing? I’ll take my revenge in the best way I can. First of all, I’ll punch him in hus pretty face real hard. I’ll expose him on social media and destroy his social life the best I can.

I’ll also make sure any girl he likes will know about this so she won’t fall prey to him and I’d maybe prank him and make him regret messing with me. I know it’s extreme but it is what it is. At least I am being honest about what i would do.

6 Likes

Exposing him/her on social media is very childish and extreme

2 Likes

I mean, I would exactly “expose” my partner on social media, but I will briefly address what they did then walk away. Take as a warning for my other peeps who would like to pursue them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kill anyone who says that Colossus is bald

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah I’d walk but at the same time everyoneeeee would know he cheated and everything I’m a loud angry person so he won’t go two steps without someone likely knowing he cheated on my chocoaltey self. That’s what happened to my last boyfriend he cheated and I exposed him and don’t even talk to him anymore :nail_care:t5: That’s as civil as I get.

1 Like

If they did it to a lot of people, I guess I might beat them up or something. I’ve never been in a relationship though and good 'cause I’m just a teenager.

1 Like

A young teenager not like 16 or older.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.