What would you like in a spy story? Who wants to be a character in my story?

I’m writing a spy story!!! What could like to see?
Also…
WHO WANTS TO BE A CHARACTER IN MY STORY? :grin:

4 Likes

I’d love to!

2 Likes

In action/spying stories, I enjoy failed attemps in a comic way. (Idk if you get what I’m saying ahah) In other words, I like funny and awkward things :kissing:
You can also use my character below. I’m sure the outfit does not really suit your story but, you are welcome to change it haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thx, the character is really pretty, do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

Tysm, your character really fits my story, do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

Not obligated to but if you use the name Hoa it’s always cool if you could put a reader message or at the end in your credits! :upside_down_face: (like : " Character Hoa by @ciel.stories") But obviously if it is a background character which is seen 0.1 sec then really no need haha

1 Like

If you wish, it’s @GRH
Mostly I’d love seeing it when it’s released.

2 Likes

I usually like things that I have seen in my fav action movies like 007 or Jackie Chan movies. There are some jokes that makes it more enjoyable. I also love a good plot and in spy stories, a lot overlays like listening devices, microphones, etc. makes it more enjoyable! AND when romance is just a subplot meaning it’s not the main focus of the story. : )

And you can use my character!
Any outfit is fine!
Credit: @kikiepimoon

1 Like

Spy story? :eyes:

Yes please! My character is kind of a spy :sweat_smile:

Asa's Details

Body: Male Slim Body, Rose 03.
Brows: Arched Medium, Light Brown.
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled, Warm White.
Eyes: Monolid Wide, Blue Green.
Face: Male Generic.
Nose: Aquiline Medium.
Lips: Full Lower Lip Sharp. Beige Rose.

Thank you. Excited to read! :heart_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OMGG I love spy stories and what I love to see is the characters (if they have team) be united and it feels like they are like family in a way? if you know what I mean? And sarcasm I feel like says in action stories are the best at it lmaoo
here are my details, outfits can be whatever you want- tho I be using those headphones on my neck like they are literally a part of my body :rofl:
here’s my instagram too btw if you would like to just throw ID in there haha @d.dsepisodeverse
AND I would love to see it when it’s out :smiling_face:

Dee's details

1 Like

Omg he looks like one of my characters (but don’t worry he’s a background one, so I might include yours), tysm! : )

1 Like

Tysm! She looks like a vibe!

1 Like

I really loved the characters you guys (@GRH, @D.Dwrites, @KikiMoon, @AlannahWrites, @white.dragon_basou) sent me…
But just to clarify I’m not completely sure if I’m gonna add them to my story, pls don’t get me wrong… they’re perfect, they look like they have a really good personality but I’m just not sure if I’m gonna create all the characters by myself or not… Anyways tysm for sending them! 🫶🏻

4 Likes

No problem:)

2 Likes

no problem at all girl it’s your story do what you will :smiling_face: :smiling_face:!!

2 Likes

No worries at all! 🩶
Hope everything goes well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No worries! :smiling_face:
Good luck with your story, cant wait to read it!

1 Like

In a spy story, I’d love to see intricate plots, unexpected twists, and well-developed characters with complex motivations. High-stakes espionage, intense action sequences, and a dash of mystery always make for an exciting read.

As for being a character in your story, I’m all in! You could perhaps portray me as a mysterious informant or a brilliant hacker who assists the protagonist in unraveling key pieces of the puzzle. Let me know how you’d like to incorporate me, and I’ll play my part!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.