What would you like to see from a fashion design competition show story?

Hi guys! I’ve been working on a fashion design competition reality show-styled show called ‘Top Designer’ and I’m wondering what you guys would like to see from a story like that? What about things you’d recommend me to avoid? Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know ‘reality show story’ itself makes users want to puke because of how uninspired and cliche they tend to be so I’m hoping my story will bring competition stories to another level!

If anyone is interested in sneak peaks/announcement my IG is @Episode.Rocky

4 Likes

YES! Sorry that was a bit much, but I’m looking for competition stories. Some recommendations:

*Don’t make all the outfits at once, because it can get tiring and then they’re pretty bad
*Make sure to keep up with everyone’s personality
*include some drama as well, so it’s not just outfit after outfit. reader’s want to see more interaction.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No problem! And please let me know when you publish it, I can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

Bump!

bump! :hibiscus:

1 Like

I don’t usually read competition stories, not because I don’t like them, but because I don’t come across a lot of them. So I don’t have anything in particular that I’d like to see. I’m interested in any story that’s well written and directed, so if you have that, I’ll read lol

2 Likes

Honestly, as every story I look into, I always definitely like to see proper representation whether it be of mental illness or people’s different sexualities and gender identities or cultures.

As for reality show-styled stories are something I definitely find interesting! Could you tag me when it comes out if you remember to?

3 Likes