What would YOU like to see in my mafia story?

Hey! So, I have posted a couple times about the mafia story I’m currently writitng. I have a good plan for it but I was wondering what would you guys want to see? For this particularly I’d prefer you read the story first, ( there’s only 4 episodes out rn lol not to much) so you’d have a better understanding. The reason this crossed my mind is because a lot of people are picky or love/hate things in stories or wish little details were added, tbh I do too sometimes lol, but what are the thoughts on this?

Story Link:

1 Like

Hey nessaa.writes,

Advices:

What I would like to see:

• Surprising storyline (something you don’t expect);
  • Advanced coding (so, you see the writer takes the time for his/her story);
  • Slow burning relationships;
  • Interactivity with the reader → get the reader ‘s*cked’ weird sentence but you get my point into the story;
  • LGBTQ+, No wait and No gem choices;

What I dislike in a story:

• Too many black screens (get me on my nerves…);
  • Authors character takes half of the time of the storyline (I get it… You may have your own character → I have that too… But not in every episode half of the story time.;
  • Too many LI’s → I prefer 1;
  • One whole episode for only CC;
  • Mean girls and creepy alley guys popping out of nowhere → little too cliche;
  • Bad grammar and spelling → I am not a native English speaker, but I check my spelling during coding;
  • Wrong layering → like people walking through each other or kissing the wrong way;
  • Toxic relationships, violence against the LGBTQ+ community and/or racism;
  • Entering and exiting left or right → go from spot to spot… It’s irritating and weird if you see in a story a kid entering and exiting, while they grow if the leave or shrink into the spot.

If you’d like some more advice PM me over here or DM me at Instagram @angelwings_1983

Love A-W

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.