What would you like to see in zombie apocalypse stories?

Ah, interesting that you’d like to see it years after the initial outbreak. Makes me think of the game Fallout 4 and the movie I Am Legend. :laughing:

Also think you might like The After by roxanne.stories? It takes place years after the initial outbreak although the MC isn’t alone.

3 Likes

Thx :blush:

My branching skills are limited because I’m new to branching but I can always try to incorporate some mini-games, perhaps some hunting, fixing wounds or something? I’m open to any suggestions you might have on that. If you have any, of course. :eyes: I’m totally on board with your opinion on that though, I’d love to see mini-games that aren’t the usual collect items and kill.

I prefer a slow burn as well! I like investing myself into their connection and development over time and it makes them the moment their unite as a couple or admit their feelings all that more powerful.

I agree! Finding out how it all started is a very important factor. :blush:
I have this vaguely explored throughout the story, but I’d like it to mostly remain a mystery until later in the story when the characters actively investigate a place that has the answers.

Thanks for your input! I enjoyed reading all of your points.

1 Like

Actually I am learning & experimenting with mini games as well! I can help you with coding if u give me a detailed description of the mini games part with maybe less branching :smiley:

Its a good idea!

Yeah understandable. :hugs:

Thanks for the consideration tho!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, I’ll definitely consider asking for your help if I need it. :blush:

1 Like

Just an idea for the mini games that also might be useful with the Droid or to show how the apocalypse started — there’s a story I love that was never completed and the whole first episode is typing in key words to uncover more and more videos that detail the events of a crime. Perhaps your team can access some kind of database and a mini game could be just typing in key words that uncover more and more details. It’s better if you see the story I’m talking about for it to make sense! So here it is:
http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5056122512277504

As you’ll be able to see, it uses the type in choice function and if/elif commands to either show more videos or alert you that there are none for that search.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out to get a feel for it along with the mystery atmosphere. (: