What would you like to see represented more?

ahhh okay.

1 Like

I like a deadpan snarker/sarcastic MC but they are done so poorly to me

Thats true.(shy misconception)

4 Likes

This may sound stupid, but I want to see men. You know, different men. Because not all men think with the wrong head all the time, talk about sex 24/7, are abusive fathers or insanely possessive boys who are obsessed with girls that clearly want nothing to do with them, etc

I just want to see diverse and complex men!

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree More!

1 Like

Yes, the sassy MC is so irritating. I’m sick of characters who act tough, rude and plain intimidating towards others for no reason other than they’re a poor excuse for a strong female character. I wish we had MC’s who were kind, slightly shy and caring but can stand up for themselves.

4 Likes

Have you read The Girl Upstairs? Shy love interest :+1:

2 Likes

Attracted To The Nerd features a shy LI as well! Obviously he gets more comfortable with the MC later on in the Episodes, but still shy nonetheless

3 Likes

You put it best. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

More asexual representation would be great! :smile:

5 Likes

Yeah stories with just s*x are the worst :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Soo
off topic but nice profile pic
pretty

2 Likes

1 Like
  • Christian characters who are good people and don’t leave their religion by the end of the story
  • mixed race characters
  • stories about sibling relationships
  • stories not set in America
  • stories about women in Male-dominated work spaces like a female scientist or engineer
  • stories about a gay or trans character which doesn’t involve them coming out
10 Likes

*Done correctly

5 Likes

Exactly. Mixed race characters should have features from both sides to be able to tell their mixed race. It’s annoying when people make mixed race characters who only look like one race.

3 Likes

Or they tell me they are mixed race but they use the same generic features all the time for their characters. Like what the frick.

2 Likes

Generic features :roll_eyes: I’ve had enough of them. It’s always the full heart lips or the beach wave hair

2 Likes

Ugh I see so many mixed characters who have blue eyes and their skin colour doesn’t reflect the fact that they’re mixed. It would be ok if everyone wasn’t doing it and making excuses not to make the character’s skin colour darker

3 Likes

Exactly. Why do people keep making excuses? Do they think characters who aren’t generic are ugly? Because they clearly aren’t. I wish some authors could depict mixed race characters accurately.

4 Likes

You should see my model sheet forms :skull: I promise it looks like I’m editing the same character over and over

6 Likes