What would you like to see represented more?

I agree that their should be more diversity. However sometimes the look of the character is very important to a story, maybe based off a true story. Still it be nice to not have every mean girl look pale, have blonde hair and blue eyes.

3 Likes

I agree, but most people donā€™t want to do it (sigh) I would love more cultures in stories.

Iā€™m so tired of seeing that.

2 Likes

I am doing my characters with brown hair green eyes and no their not white their in the middle but I am adding tons of diffrent love interests skin colors but from where my characters were born which is Greece I dont often see a lot of white full on or dark full on. (I live their myself sooooo)

2 Likes

I know there are posts similar to it but they are closed.
Someone should create a thread to share information and beliefs whether itā€™s religion, sexuality, mental illnesses or info on places. Only posting factual evidence, not opinions. Specifically for stories. I personally would love to write a story including multiple cultures races etc. But canā€™t due to lack of information on the subject.

2 Likes

I can help with that, and so can many other members.

2 Likes

More cats

We love kitties :fist::heart:

3 Likes

Well thought out and directed stories?
Proper grammar and punctuation?

Really, Iā€™d like to see more quality stories get recognition and for Episode to stop putting out ā€œstoriesā€ with the worldā€™s worst directing and text-abbreviations (like TBH and all that nonsenseā€¦Like, really? You canā€™t type out the damn wordsā€¦)

3 Likes

I honestly havenā€™t seen that many stories with blonde mcā€™s. Theyā€™re usually tan-skinned and have Brown hair with green/Brown eyes in the stories I read

1 Like

Iā€™m making a story called ā€œThe Weirdo & Iā€ Itā€™s about this girl, typical average school girl who has an hideout by the lighthouse. One day she goes there and she hears the introvert of the school crying; from so on, a friendship sparks. Would that count?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure it would count.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see more characters with different gender identities. Thereā€™s gay books and lesbian books (well not enough) but people rarely feature transgender characters or non binary characters. It drives me insane because itā€™s not hard to add that in. Especially since so many people with different gender expressions read episodeā€¦but donā€™t get a chance to read as a trans or nb mc.

1 Like

Definitely need more bodybuilding representation, both male and female. Thereā€™s just so much that can be done with it, especially with competitive aspect in focus. Anyoneā€™s thoughts?

1 Like

This is gonna sound kinda obvious/stupid, but I want to see a story with a good cast of characters with colourful personalities!
What I mean by that is that in altogether too many stories, thereā€™s the MC, the LI, the best friend and the antagonist.
Thereā€™s, likeā€¦ nobody else important.
Where are the siblings or cousins? The co-workers? The neighbours who ARENā€™T LIs? The classmates who arenā€™t part of the MCā€™s squad?
In a lot of stories, the world just feelsā€¦ empty? Of course, this problem cannot be solved by solely creating more characters; obviously they would need personalities and a reason to exist in the story. (Looking at YOU, five best friends of the MC who have no discernable differences in demeanour or interests.)
But, I meanā€¦ the MC only knows five people in school? Come onā€¦

2 Likes

i def want this, especially the mc should probably be more badass because eventually theyā€™ll like be soft in no timešŸ‘šŸæ and I donā€™t ever see some stories that the mc is EMOTIONLESS LIKE LITERALLY EMOTIONLESS, and your list pretty good too, having girls like this personalities would turn out good and be comedy especially girls that are strong,player,and flirty xD