What would you like to see represented more?

okay thanks!

I actually disagree, there’s a lot of “big” stories that have black MCs and diversity characters in their story. Most of the stories I’ve read the MCs are always different. So yeah, I definitely disagree! Although there could always be more diversity but there’s quite a lot.

3 Likes

I would like a greater diversity of curly hair. Like 4abc :smile:
What do you guys think? @treasure.01?

2 Likes

I understand.

It’s even annoying when the mean girl is white with blonde hair & blue eyes. Why can’t there be black/asian/latin mean girls for a change since not all white girls are bullies in real life too.

3 Likes

I agree that their should be more diversity. However sometimes the look of the character is very important to a story, maybe based off a true story. Still it be nice to not have every mean girl look pale, have blonde hair and blue eyes.

3 Likes

I agree, but most people don’t want to do it (sigh) I would love more cultures in stories.

I’m so tired of seeing that.

2 Likes

I am doing my characters with brown hair green eyes and no their not white their in the middle but I am adding tons of diffrent love interests skin colors but from where my characters were born which is Greece I dont often see a lot of white full on or dark full on. (I live their myself sooooo)

2 Likes

I know there are posts similar to it but they are closed.
Someone should create a thread to share information and beliefs whether it’s religion, sexuality, mental illnesses or info on places. Only posting factual evidence, not opinions. Specifically for stories. I personally would love to write a story including multiple cultures races etc. But can’t due to lack of information on the subject.

2 Likes

I can help with that, and so can many other members.

2 Likes

More cats

We love kitties :fist::heart:

3 Likes

Well thought out and directed stories?
Proper grammar and punctuation?

Really, I’d like to see more quality stories get recognition and for Episode to stop putting out “stories” with the world’s worst directing and text-abbreviations (like TBH and all that nonsense…Like, really? You can’t type out the damn words…)

2 Likes

I honestly haven’t seen that many stories with blonde mc’s. They’re usually tan-skinned and have Brown hair with green/Brown eyes in the stories I read

1 Like

I’m making a story called “The Weirdo & I” It’s about this girl, typical average school girl who has an hideout by the lighthouse. One day she goes there and she hears the introvert of the school crying; from so on, a friendship sparks. Would that count?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it would count.

1 Like