What would you prefer? highschool or boarding school?

Summary

please I’m seeking help for my story (: lmao

WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER?
A STORY WHERE MC GOES TO HIGHSCHOOL OR BOARDING SCHOOL?

2 Likes

Boarding, more interesting and more options to be creative with what kind of boarding school! Like a magic boarding school or a military boarding school etc. Most people can’t really relate to it and thus makes it more interesting because you can see a completely different life from your own

5 Likes

A boarding school would be cool! People always make high school stories that take place in traditional high schools. Your story would stand out.

3 Likes

High school is wayyy to cliche so I’d rather read a story set in Boarding School. But the reason has to be good… on why the char is even at the school. Or else it just wouldn’t make sense

4 Likes

I totally agree!

1 Like

Maybe being a teacher (no student-teacher relationships tho)

Nice username lmao. :joy:

As a main aspect of the plot, probably boarding school, not nearly as many people do that.

If it’s mostly a story about a teenager doing ________, then either one, whichever adds to your plot or doesn’t subtract from it. If it’s going to be a well-loved cliche, maybe use a boarding school to shake things up. If it’s going to be something that’s rarely seen in stories, maybe a high school so that the main plot is in focus.

1 Like

a MC that go to boarding school seem more interesting than a MC that go to high school

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback on your story Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

With a boarding school you have a lot more options to add diversity into your story without it seeming forced. Boarding schools take in students from all over the world whose families can afford it and super smart students that can’t afford the tuition and are granted scholarships as long as they continue to maintain a certain GPA

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.