What would you rather i do?

i have almost finished my third episode of my new story, temptation, but would u rather wait till i had made like 10 episodes and continue to make them (- regular updates- new episodes) or post it as soon as i’ve finished my third (with regular updates- new episodes?)

4 Likes

personally i’m the latter, i’d like 3 episode because i love the suspense of waiting for more. then again i’d like the 10 episodes so i can binge read (sorry if this doesn’t help) it all comes down to you, which one do you feel you could do or would like to do more☺️

4 Likes

Probably just make 3-4 chapters, then release those so that they can be occupied while you code more. Plus I think that if you try to code more than that for one batch, you might rush the chapters a little more and you may get stressed. Take your time and do what you gotta do sis :two_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe wait until you have at least ten so that I can binge read and once I’m all sucked into it there will be suspense. :relaxed:

1 Like

You can write more than 3 chapters (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10+), but only publish 3 of them, and you could release a chapter per week (or more) because you’d have already done more chapters. This will help your story rank better while you continue to code even more chapters.

But of course, it’s totally your choice. That’s just something a lot of my friends do to help them rank better. :heart:

4 Likes

I agree with @schittwriter , that way you will always have a chapter to release every week and you don’t have to worry about the “when will you drop the next episode” comments

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.