👻 What would you wish for? 👻

Ohe :wave: hope u r doing well. And if not, then immediately pm me :smiley:.

whatever,
Suppose a random people or creature or a genie comes to you and say you can make only 1 wish and he’ll fulfill the wish with 100% guarantee.

What would you wish for?
(smart answer)

tags (im copying and pasting tags)

@N_Olivia @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear

20 Likes

I’d wish a for a hundred more wish- wait no, unlimited wishes! :smirk_cat:

9 Likes

World peace!
No wars, no famine, no anything illegal!

6 Likes

yes, that’s the answer I wanted :relieved::relieved:

3 Likes

Wow! :hushed:

2 Likes

I don’t want anything for me!
But if I did, I would ask for only TWO extra wishes, on for the world peace, and the second one I would wish to have ALLLLLL the drawing equipment, for both digital, and traditional!

4 Likes

You are talking like Meena cartoon! (it’s a thing in our country)

4 Likes

I have no idea what that is honestly! But just the necessary equipment for drawing! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ohhh thanks for tag. It’s interesting !
I would either wish for unlimited wishes more as @girgitii said.
Or I would wish LOVE

2 Likes

what does this mean?

2 Likes

I wish we could go back in time

4 Likes

i wish i could find my soulmate :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Same :joy:

2 Likes

More wishes

2 Likes

I would wish for my mum to become younger, so she would be able to stay with me for longer time :pleading_face:.

3 Likes

That’s a tough one!
I’d love to find my soulmate, world peace and I also really want to go back in time.
But if I had to choose, then I’d wish world peace. This world is so cruel :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Guyss!! Thanks for so many likes and replies! every one of my threads are getting popular.
Tysm everyone! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Drawing supplies, duh :grin: :woman_artist:

2 Likes

I would wish hmm- for ma family to be happy if that makes sense lol I just dont care about me now as long as they’re safe and happy <thats what I’m living for> UwU.

2 Likes

With great power comes great responsibility… but sameeeee. :smirk:

3 Likes