What You Forgot To Tell

My phone is at 1%.

What you forgot to tell was if you made it to a charger

I’m in love fingersnaps

What you forget to tell is that you are in love with him for years but you haven’t marry him yet. (idk. Whatever. Sorry, grandma)
I love flowers

1 Like

What you forgot to tell is that you don’t like trees.

I’m not much of a fan of today’s music.

I do like trees. (but well, whatever)

1 Like

What you forgot to tell is that you only like them because they provide you oxygen for free.

I feel as if people want to rule the government themselves.

What you forgot to tell us that it would be a disaster and we should keep our government the way it is.

I ate a Belgian waffle today with strawberries and blueberries in it with Reddi whip at 8:34 am in my kitchen. My mom made me them. It didn’t have syrup on it.

What you forgot to tell is that your dog ate most of it because you dropped it.

I stayed up until 3 a.m. yesterday because I was thinking about a very nice guy that might like me back.

1 Like

What you forgot to tell is that you fell asleep on him in class.

I died inside

What you forgot to tell is that there are still small ladybugs alive inside you.

I was very disappointed at the hamburguer I ate yesterday.

1 Like

What you forgot to tell is that the hamburger was from McDonald’s where the servers don’t know how to serve properly :roll_eyes:

I had a Math test today and I aced it!

What you forgot to say is that you copied everything and later noticed that the question weren’t the same

I can’t sleep

What you forgot to say was that you drank 10 sodas before bed.

I stood up 24 hours and can’t function.

What you forgot to say, is that standing for 24 hours is a punishment for always using gadgets!
~~
I have writer’s block.

What you forgot to mention is you didn’t get an idea for a story and get writes block while writing it, but instead you didn’t get a idea good enough and blamed it on “writer’s block”

I got spammed by a flagging madman

What you forgot to say is that you posted FLAG ME on your profile for a dare.
I hate English class.

What you forgot to tell is you only hate it because you’re failing it because speaking it everday is big enough practice and studying your own language is stupid to you.

I love attractive older men.

What you forgot to tell is that you love older men who are below fifty only!

I have a black belt in Karate.

What you forgot to tell is that it’s the belt your dad used to beat you with painted in black because apparently, getting used to beatings is the equivalent of being a karate master

I failed the most important exam in my life

What you forgot to tell is that the exam was of 80% of your finals’ grade.

I befriended a talking parrot in the zoo.