Whatcha Doin for Spooky Season?

Halloween is a month long event for me (tell me I’m not the only one), what are we watching, what are we wearing, anyone have any spooky movie recommendations, costume ideas, what are you doing for Halloween?

Edit: Halloween party playlist suggestions are also welcome.

Yet another edit: If you have any tips on engineering a pregnancy belly with a removable baby inside they would be appreciated.

8 Likes

I’m going as a zombie puppet lmao! I’m also going to a halloween dance with my friend

2 Likes

Oooo, what’s a zombie puppet?

2 Likes

like- a puppet but all bloody and… undead- sorry im bad af at explaining lol

1 Like

lol think of a puppet that is a zombie. That’s a zombie puppet.

1 Like

1 Like

Eating snickers, watching cartoons then watching a horror movie.

2 Likes

I get the concept just wondering what the costume consists of, like are you going to have a really tall friend pulling your strings, are you going to wear a mask or do some kind of special effects makeup etc. I’m here for it either way.

1 Like

What horror movie?

2 Likes

yeah, my friends gonna be the puppet master, but kinda like a murderer kind

1 Like

That is so rad, are they going to carry around a giant controller with strings attached to you costume?

1 Like

something like that, we planned it out all weekend, we gonna scare some people hehe…

2 Likes

My horror movies recomendations

2 Likes

We’re throwing a Halloween bash to help out with the prom prices and I’m so excited! I’m part of the party committee and everything looks great! Also, I convinced my friends we should go as the Rocky Horror Picture Show and I get to be Magenta so I’m really looking forward to that too.

2 Likes

Tell me you’re going to do a Time Warp flash mob!

1 Like

omg I watched them- I jwjdjwdiwdkwd

1 Like

My fav film.

3 Likes

My tradition since I was like seven:

• Eating the candy, since no one ever comes to our neighborhood for some reason
  • change into comfortable clothes
  • watch Halloween Town, even though I hate the graphic, because of nostalgia
2 Likes

I wasn’t going to, but you gave me the idea and now I really really want to

2 Likes

Me and an equally extra friend did Janet and Brad a few years ago, the look was a whole ass performance, like we came in wet, took off our clothes, emerged from the bathroom in pajamas and then finally the burlesque look reveal at the end. Do you have access to a smoke machine? You and whoever is doing Riff Raff could start off in the maid/butler uniforms and then emerge from a closet or the bathroom or something in the gold alien look with laser guns, it would be everything.

1 Like