Whatcha Doin for Spooky Season?

Almost all of these have great soundtracks if you’re trying to put together a halloween party playlist, In the Room Where You Sleep by Dead Man’s Bones (from the Conjuring) is a spooky staple.

1 Like

Dressing up and going to the theatre followed by a heavy night of :tropical_drink::beers::clinking_glasses::champagne::wine_glass::cup_with_straw:

2 Likes

Oof I wish, but we’re already blowing our budget on decorations and alcohol so I’m lucky I can even buy the maid dress lmao

1 Like

I have a couple things to go to so I’m doing three costumes and almost everything I have came from goodwill or borrowing from other people, I’ve only spent like 32$ (that’s including getting fabric, foam, buttons etc. Michael’s always has coupons). It’s more work, I still have to do some altering/engineering, but it won’t stop the bills from getting paid. Plus you can make it into it’s own little party, invite everyone over to work on outfits, watch some movies, make some drinks, spend way too much on Postmates etc.

1 Like

What are you dressing up as?

1 Like

Thing is I’m already juggling work and school, so I don’t have time to make my own costumes. I’ve got two different parties so I’m doing 2 different costumes, so I already spent more than enough money on those. Plus, the cover for one of the parties, alcohol, food and decor.

2 Likes

i feel like i could pass for a 5th grader so i could probably go trick or treating til im 18 or even older

4 Likes

i don’t celebrate halloween, october is important for other reasons to me. they also bomb us with tests in october:(

i recommend any stiven king books and any tim burton movie!

1 Like

I’m going to carve a pumpkin for the first time lol
Other than that I normally binge all the horror movies that come on

1 Like

I have no idea yet, probably a princess :joy:

1 Like

Just be careful, I carved a pumpkin twice. First time, it was fun but for the second time, I hurt myself with the knife so never again :joy: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

we dont celebrate halloween in my country. but I have birthday on halloween

2 Likes

Still haven’t thought of a subtle costume idea yet to go to school with, but I will probably spend the evening watching netflix and binging on candy (I really only eat candy twice a year so this is special) :joy:

2 Likes

If you have Netflix and haven’t already seen them House on Haunted and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina would be great Halloween binges.

2 Likes

Why subtle?

1 Like

I’m gonna try a ouija board this halloween, lads

1 Like

Sounds like a great pretext for scaring the shit out of your friends, are you doing it at your house?

2 Likes

Staying at home, giving sweets to people who come round, and eating some (or most) of them :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Welcome to Britain where about 4 people a year (pretty much all of them under the age of 12) go trick or treating :pensive:

2 Likes

Well I’m gonna be at school, lots of people are gonna be dressed up, I don’t wanna be the center of attention but I wanna participate. Thinking of doing like a scary makeup look or something along those lines

1 Like