So, I’m directing a scene in one of my stories where a character is dizzy when getting out of a bed in the hospital because the reason she’s there was because she cut herself For reasons I won’t explain because I don’t wanna spoil anything for future readers, but I’m not sure what animation would be good for showing a character being dizzy. Please share your opinion/suggest one!
There’s not many for something like that. Though, I do recommend: idle_exhausted_loop.
Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is more about coding and not art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions.
You could perhaps try showing your character doing either the idle_wounded_sad_loop or idle_exhausted_loop animation than show the end result of the react_facepalm_disappointed animation. Since that animation ends with the character holding its head while having their eyes closed.
I scrolled through the animations catalog and here’s a few ideas
- dance_slow_neutral_loop_rear: It kind of has a swaying effect. The arms are in an awkward position though.
- idle_baby_exhausted_loop: I kinda liked this one. The arms are almost like she’s wrapping herself and swaying
- idle_wounded_sad_loop: This one kinda has an unsteady/bent over in pain vibe
- idle_pregnant_tired_loop: I don’t know how to explain this one. But it seemed kinda sickly/dizzy to me
- sing_ballad_nervous: If you want her to talk, this has a dizzy talking look
- skate_unstable_loop: If you use this when she stands up, it looks like she can’t quite get her footing
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.