What's a pet you've always wanted but never actually got?

I’ve always wanted a bearded dragon, I’d take a male and name him Musu :3 and a ferret, and I’d name her smuggles. Hope I get them in the futuree :grinning:

5 Likes

A snake but my mom is terrified of them

5 Likes

Tell me about it! My sister says i can’t get a ferret cause they are scary :\

2 Likes

Oh but who would be terrified of a ferret they’re so adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A lil pig, they are so cute! I follow this account on instant called piggyspears and he’s so cute :heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

ikr!

1 Like

pigs are really cuteee!

3 Likes

Pigs are indeed extremely cute! But I don’t think I could give one a great life :frowning: I live on a second story house :house_with_garden:

4 Likes

true they need a lot of care and I for sure couldn’t provide it to them :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I live in a house with a big garden, so space wouldn’t be a problem. I’m always so busy and probably I wouldn’t have time to take care of them and give them all the love they need. They are like my dream pet!

4 Likes

Hopefully in a not so far future when you’re a bit older you could have one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, so like those little miniature goats. :sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I want one of those.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted a bearded dragon because my BFF has one and I think bearded dragons are super cute but my mom doesn’t like bearded dragons or anything related to bearded dragons so I never got one :confused: :joy:

2 Likes

omg they’re the CUTESTTTT!

2 Likes

I know. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Tell me about it! It’s my dream pet but they won’t let me get it. I plan getting one in the future cause they’re easy to handle, affordable , adorable and dont need a lot o space and care!

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to at least pet one they’re like little angels!

2 Likes

I hope! I will get them when I’m an old lady :joy:

2 Likes

A wolf… But a wild wolf and cats together is not a wonderful combination… :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I wanted a dolphin

2 Likes