What's everyone making at the moment?

not sure if you’re allowed threads like these because i only joined today but i’m curious, what are you writing on episode rn? i’m currently working on a rupaul’s drag race inspired story since it’s one of my favourite shows :blush:

8 Likes

omg i love rupaul’s drag race!!
I’m currently writing a story called Cloud Cuckoo Land which is about a town with a perfect reputation. But when the MC moves into town she realises that it’s not as perfect as the locals want everyone to believe.

3 Likes

that sounds great, can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

I’m writing a story for the Squad contest. It’s based off of Greek Mythology kind of?

3 Likes

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Procrastinating while a million ideas jump up and down in my brain, hoping I’ll do something about them lol

4 Likes

Writing a story on mental health and I’m about to release a soundtrack I wrote for it on iTunes :+1:t2:

1 Like

i have an idea for a female lesbian version of dear evan hansen but cba to write it tbh

I’m writing a story about a narcissist and an introvert having to pair up for a school project! You get to choose who you can play as (the narcissist/the introvert), they’ll both be present nonetheless.
Mostly about mental health!

ooh can’t wait, is it published? i might play as the narcissist, it sounds interesting haha

1 Like

I’m writing a story called “The Raven Circle” it’s fantasy and let’s just say a LOT of secrets unravel for instance where your magic actually came from, who or what your mother was/is. I cannot give a full description without giving the whole plot.

1 Like

ooh sounds really cool, love your profile picture btw :joy:

I’m currently planning a story called Silent Song. it’s about the love story between a girl who doesn’t want to be alone, and a popular idol who fell from fame after going mute for an unknown reason. The story would follow them slowly learning to trust each other, and eventually beginning to fall in love.

2 Likes

what’s your artist name?

Josie Jackson x

1 Like

ok. i’ll look you up now. :two_hearts:

Thank you x

1 Like

Glad you think it’s interesting! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
It’s not published YET, no. I’m still working on the first chapter! I can let ya know when it’s published if you want!

yeah please do!

1 Like

A pirate story, I’ve been taking so long to finish but I just want it to be perfect. I’ve been taking a lot of information that I learned from the local museum and some of my highschool history books to make sure it’s historically accurate. So yeah, it’s been quite a challenge piecing everything together and trying to make it lighthearted at the same time

3 Likes

god that sounds so cool! you must be rly dedicated

1 Like