Whats expected in the length of a Episode?

Hello! I am writing a story and I wanted some feedback on something.

What length of an episode of lines should you write?

My regular length 1000-2000.

1 Like

This should help you!

2 Likes

Really?! WOW! And what do you mainly focus on while writing? Or what do you think your coding skills are rated at?

1 Like

15000 lines. how can you make that many. is it a lot of zooms and such or just very long chapters

1 Like

overlays?

I personaly don’t really know tbh ? I hav enever really published a story

my episode usually average out between 10K-12K lines. but it’s mostley because of my intro and outro. other than that i’m usually at around 2.5K lines

Number of lines shouldn’t really matter. People code differently. For example, some writers put commands on separate lines while others link commands together on one line thus having less lines. I usually get between 2-5k lines but it depends on branching, choices, dress games etc. My episodes are usually 15-20mins long :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this isn’t about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I try to aim for around 1500 lines as a minimum, that’s without intros, outros and customisation though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.