What's going on?!

Hello, I published yesterday a story but the thing is that every time that someone taps to read it, it says that story information is missing, does anyone know whats going on?

I would say re load the page for the readers and for the writer, re-update the story. If that doesn’t work then send out a report to episode zendesk

1 Like

Thanks I will do that and see if it works

1 Like

No problem :heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse:

1 Like

I log in with another mobile to my phone and it worked, but my friend told me that it didn’t work to hers, I’ll maybe have to ask zendesk for help

Yeah. That happened to me and re-loaded it and the story worked. Idk what’s going on with your friend. Sry I can’t be more help

1 Like

I am really thankful that you answer me, maybe the problem is that she didn’t had update episode, we’ll see. Thank you so much for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, updates mean that episode is blocked until it is updated, so that wouldn’t have been the case unless it said TO update. Wym answer you?? No problem love

I thanked you bc you decided to answer to the topic and idk it said something in here (I marked it with blue), idk if that the case

1 Like

Hmm. Every time episode needs updating for me, it won’t let me read or do anything until it is updated. There must be a glitch with the story for your friend then. No problem gurl I got you :heart:

1 Like

Tysm :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

No problem love x

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.