šŸ’– ~ What's In A Username? ~

There is no story. I. just needed a username and this popped up into my head. Anyone can make one up for me though!

Waitā€¦ YOU are Lee funk? I love your stories! :smile:

1 Like

My username is Roleplay.lk because my last initials are lk, and because I like to roleplay.

2 Likes

One of my friends told me that I looked like my name could be Raven, even though itā€™s not. I loved the surname Dawson after watching Titanic.

1 Like

jenna1012
Jenna is my nickname. 1012 represents 10 when my dad left a mark and 12 when I attempted suicide but had to be hospitalized.

7 Likes

PikachuK18

I :heart::heart::heart: PokƩmon so that gave me the base for the name but there are hundreds of pokemon lovers out there, how are you different?

Well my initial of both my surname and my first name is K so I put that in there and Iā€™m born on the 18th

5 Likes

god, what a deep meaning, i wasnā€™t expecting that. i know iā€™m just a stranger but please donā€™t attempt suicide again youā€™re important in ways too many people donā€™t realise <3

5 Likes

i wont i hope atleast for now and thanks

3 Likes

Well, hereā€™s some reasonsā€¦

Current Name

Addie is a common nickname for me and an ā€œAhogeā€ is what you call that one strand of hair that sticks out of an anime characterā€™s hair. Yes, I love anime.

Old Acc. Name

My account used to be AddiePancakes but itā€™s kinda dead. I gave the reason for Addie on the previous one, and Pancakes simply becauseā€¦

When i was young i LOVED Roblox (still kinda do) and when i was making a new account i was thinking of a name. I came up with ā€œChocoPancakesā€ but when that didnā€™t work (name taken) I was suggested to put ā€œGodlyā€ in front. Then i derived the rest of my social media accounts from ā€œPancakesā€ and the other words in it (GodlyPancakes, GodlyChoco, ChocoPancakes, etc.).

4 Likes

Well Iā€™m changing it to @leslie.giselle bc Leslie is my first name and Giselle is my middle name

2 Likes

~ Bumpity Bumpy Bump! ~

I wanna change my username to Rap Snack Queen mainly because my username now is kinda like inappropriate in a way so Iā€™m like welp maybe I can?

Poll it on, girlie, lolā€¦

:joy: maybe I should

1 Like

annaclaire721

Soā€¦ My username is a pseudonym. Itā€™s taken from parts of my real first and middle names. I made this back when the old forums were a thing, and unfortunately I made this accountā€¦ I was in a hurry And didnā€™t do anything fun with my username. When I first logged on, I couldnā€™t reply to anything. It would say I didnā€™t have the permissions yet. Ugh. so I never used the old forums, but one day I really needed them, so I logged back on, I was so surprised to find the new forums! Now, I come on almost every day. Btw if anyne can guess the 721 PM me and you winā€¦ nothing!

2 Likes

I changed mine like a month ago or two from @leslie1230

leslie.giselle
My name is Leslie Giselle and the period separates both of them so they wonā€™t look lesliegiselle and no :woman_facepalming: I didnā€™t use the name bc it rhymes

1 Like

Since youā€™re here, happy bday! Iā€™ve seen you around before, f so I donā€™t know you very well, but youā€™ve got the little cake! :smile:

1 Like

Aww thanks :blush::smile:

1 Like

Well okā€¦ crazy story

My name is Adamā€¦ right?

And epy = episode

Adam.epy!

woooooooooooooooooooow

7 Likes

I wouldā€™ve never guessed! :scream:

4 Likes