💖 ~ What's In A Username? ~

My cat’s name is minoes it’s a cat who has been through a lot but jet is still here by my side thats why I decided to go for minoesje I did it with +je because to me she is still a little kitten even though sh’s 6 (almost 7) years old :rofl:

3 Likes

Can I just say that I LOVE cat people :cat::cat2:

4 Likes
Pretentious Reasons For My Username:
  • This is my real name.
  • My creativity was a lazy rat while I was conjuring up a suitable username when I was first joining the forums.
  • I first decided to name myself as Moonless_Night for some reason.
  • But, I decided against it because I don’t wanna sound like some sappy romance cheapskate.
  • I then decided to name myself as Donald_Trump_Sucks for some other reason.
  • But, I decided against it because I feared I would get arrested too early, before I even reach my thirties.
  • I then again decided to name myself as Gucci_Boi for another reason.
  • But, I again decided against it because I liked Marks & Spencer and Peter England brands better.
  • Finally, my brain was tired as hell and it was also midnight. So, I decided to go by my name and Voila! A stupid devil impersonator was born on the forums :smiling_imp:
6 Likes

I first went with the name Silver but it’s already taken. So I add Shadow at the end so it worked.

detail reason

I really like the color/name silver, so I went with it and took it as my “first name”. And I add Shadow because in real life I’m like invisible that no one ever notice me, but I’m always there, watching people. lol this sound creppy but that’s how it is. Plus the word Shadow is kinda cool so I use it as my “last name” for online stuff.
It also keeps me anonymous :smirk:

4 Likes

Gucci_Boi :laughing:

1 Like

Same here. Deeead :joy:

1 Like

Gucci_Boi :joy::joy::joy: im dead

2 Likes

My username is Abimations because my name is Abi and I do animations so I kinda mashed them together and voila

Oh and 4 is my favourite number

6 Likes

I choose this username because…
It sounds beautiful and it’s not my real name

2 Likes

My real name is Sveta and I’m from Russia. When I started learning French, I found out that my name in French is Claire. I really liked it and decided to make it a username :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My username is VIwrites1 because I needed to enter a username so I decides to put VIwrites. I put 1 to make it easier to find me. VI is not my initials. My real name itself is a joke because it sounds so ridiculous. At school, the popular kids called me Xylophone. My middle name and my first name put togrther is ridiculous. But I love my name. My real name. I think it’s beautiful :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

@fcukforcookies I would love to hear your explanation…?

2 Likes

So this nickname is with me for a couple of years, initially made for League of Legends game. I used to go by nick Kashmir for like 10 years, but it was taken in any variation. So I kinda put my imagination, maybe I was eating cookies at that moment, dunno :joy: so I only switched two letters to make it less censored :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’ve decided to do it. I’m going to reveal my middle name. Are you ready for the grand reveal?

Click

I will do it.

Click

It’s Persephone

3 Likes

I was gonna use 084intheSkye, cause I fricking love AoS (Agents of SHIELD), but I decided on my Club Penguin username, cause my nickname is Flo and if you add rpetal, it’s kind of like flowerpetal

2 Likes

привет :smirk:

2 Likes

No way! Ты из России? :slight_smile:

1 Like

нет, хотя была там :slight_smile: Я с бывшего СССР, вся семья по-русски говорит :smiley: Латвия.

Persephone is one of my favorite names :sparkling_heart: Its beautiful!

1 Like

I needed an author name separate from my real name for professional/publication reasons.

Gwendolyn was almost my real name, and I absolutely love the name Gwen. Bruce is my maternal grandmother’s maiden name, and I really identify with that side of the family. I especially wanted something connected to my mother who had passed away not long before I joined the forums. It also acknowledges some family connections to historical figures, and I’m a huge history nerd, so that’s pretty cool, too.

So, there we go. Gwen-Bruce, with the dash because I can’t use a space.

2 Likes