2 Likes

Me too :blush:

2 Likes

Niceā€¦ :grinning: itā€™s really nice to meet ppl from same placeā€¦

3 Likes

Yeep

5 Likes

Clemenlea
My name is Lea and I absolutely LOVE Clementine from TWDG so I decided to mix the names together as of recent. Probably my favorite video game character ever.

2 Likes

My username? Wellā€¦ I donā€™t really know. Sometimes I make people mad by doing this, I donā€™t know why though. Lighten up. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Dog%20Smack%20Unexpected

6 Likes

Well my real name is Victoria but I prefer to be called tori and black is my favourite colour.

2 Likes

That is super funny

I never thought of it that way

2 Likes

I do that too :joy: Attack 'em when they least expect it :joy:

2 Likes

I really donā€™t have much of a reason why I called myself @Whispering_Flower. My real name means ā€œwhite flower,ā€ but trust me Iā€™m definitely not a flowerā€¦ Iā€™m evil (insert evil laugh here) :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I had been thinking the reason behind your name for a long time :joy: Not that Iā€™m a stalker or anythingā€¦

2 Likes

I actually really like this thread cause I also got the chance to discover the reason behind many usernamesā€¦ Definitley not a stalker as well :joy:

4 Likes

itā€™s my actual and real name I donā€™t really like using alias names, and to be honest Iā€™m starting to like people to call me this

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for @Mashiaā€™s reply, cuz I think her name must be inspired from Mashed Potatoes :joy: I thinkā€¦

2 Likes

Nice theory :joy:

2 Likes

I already told this in many threads that k and w are my initials and I wanted to stay anonymous so I chose k.w.episodeā€¦ I added episode because idk k.w or kw seemed weird. Idek if you can have such a small username :joy:

1 Like

Welp, my story:

Itā€™s actually my name soooooo. Yee, you could tell I was feeling creative when making my account back in 2016 XD

Other way around actually. My name inspired me to be a potato :smirk:

9 Likes

I worked at a couple Girl Scout camps and my camp name was Faerie. I knew I wanted something related to that for my social media, and Iā€™m a writer, so I came up with Writing With Wings :fairy:t6:ā€ā™€

2 Likes

Anyone wanna guess where my name came from?