Murielā€¦

2 Likes

Cause
1.My name is Emily
2. I am a witch, a good one

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually a name I made XD

Aohebe

While I was changing, I saw a clear tape and I thought the brand name was ā€˜Aohebeā€™ or something like that. Then I went closer and found out it was ā€˜Adhereā€™ XD

S

S is for Sapphirna :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well I have two stories so Iā€™ll just post both of them here.

The easy story

I like slushies.

The real story

I like the songs from the Heathers musical, and the song ā€˜Freeze Your Brainā€™ somehow struck a chord in me. I thought getting a brainfreeze from drinking too many slushies will distract me from my life, so I aimed to drink as many slushies within reason in the hopes of getting a brainfreeze. As of today, I still havenā€™t experienced a brainfreeze.

6 Likes

My username comes from my actual name,

My name is Esmeralda, but people usually call me ā€˜Esā€™ for short, and changing the S into Zā€™s just looked cooler and iā€™m lame like that.

Also my username everywhere used to be ā€˜Ezzminatorā€™.
because, years agoā€¦ in school we were playing rugby once and I owned everyone and this friend of mine combined my name, Esmeralda + Terminator = Ezzminator
(and i thought that sounded so badass so i started using it)

XD

4 Likes
Lookout below! There's like, two whole paragraphs ahead...

A couple of years ago, around when I was ten or so, while watching My Little Pony donā€™t judge me cause mlp was my fave I started thinking about how Twilight Sparkleā€™s name sounded kinda nice. So, I came up with Twilla tw-eye-la, not tw-ee-la, obvi. (which is an actual name so I thought why not?), and I eventually took a liking to this name and made it my nickname/username on almost everything. I also like the name Twilla, mainly because it reminds me of stars, which Iā€™ve always loved! Originally, my username on here last year when I first joined was twilla.b (I think), which is basically Twilla Blue, my full nickname (and also my name on the Episode app, Twilla B.) blue isnā€™t necessarily my favorite color, itā€™s actually pink, but because the sky is blue at night (and morning but nevermind that), I chose blue.

And now for the ā€œheyā€ in my username, thereā€™s really nothing to this. But, I think one night I was watching Hey Arnold and I thought it would be great to put hey in my username? Idek.

3 Likes

Well at first my username use to be JesusLover2.0 and I highly enjoyed it. But later on at school I was talking to some friends and they referred to me as chocolate. I was like yeah I am chocolatey hahaha yadada then that stuck on. Then later on I was with my mom looking at old baby pictures, and she said our whole family use to call me mama because I was somewhat bossy :joy:. So I thought for a moment and decided to put those two together. I went to my best friend and laughed, saying my new nickname was Chocolate Mama. She laughed with me for a while then we started telling people. Soon it spread through the whole school, and I was known as chocolate mama. So I came on here, and decided that I wanted to live this nickname on for ever. So I changed it to Chocolate Mama. Hahaha thatā€™s about it.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s so amazing. I like itā€¦

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks.

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Mysteriously
And
Notoriously
Intelligent
Kid

LOL, Iā€™m kidding. My real name is MANIK, thatā€™s why. You can call me M too, if you think that youā€™re pronouncing Manik wrong (pronunciation: muh-nik).

4 Likes

My real nameā€™s Tiffany, but people always called me as ā€“

• Tiff
  • Tiffin
  • If Any
  • Fan
  • Tee
  • Iffy

ā€¦And I thought, ā€œMeh, the last one is somewhat Okie Dokie. I choose thatā€¦ā€ And here we are! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I was trying to be inspirational. :joy:

5 Likes

my initials are EM, this is for episode and thatā€™s how my username came about

3 Likes

Antoinettes

Because thatā€™s my name! I donā€™t usually use my first name in anything because Iā€™m a paranoid ass but I was lazy and so I just used my name :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Skyye

I chose this name because I love the bright blue sky and Skyye is kind of a little bit similar to my real name. Some also calls me Kye in short (real life)

1 Like

CrazyCreativeMind

I chose this name because Iā€™m always daydreaming and I create crazy and creative storylines in my mind when Iā€™m daydreaming. :grin:

3 Likes

I chose my username based on Cosette from Les MisĆ©rables soā€¦ yeahā€¦

2 Likes

Ohhhh yeah I sung a song in choir that she sung!

Castle on a Cloud?

1 Like