What's New in June 2018?

Hey guys,

So I wanted to try something a bit different for the Promote Your Story section. I’m always looking through this section of the forums to find new stories to read, but I find every thread sort of has the same stories being shared all the time…

So for this thread, I’d like you to only post stories that you have first published in June 2018.

If this idea works, on the 1st of July this thread will be closed and I’ll start a new one for the next month.

This is not a R4R thread, so please don’t comment asking me, or others, for reads or feedback. All you need to do is drop your story details down below and if you see someone else’s story that picks your interest, go ahead and read it :slightly_smiling_face:

So, I published my story on the 4th of June…

Details-
The story has custom backgrounds, mini games and a special art scene at the end of Episode 3.
The choices matter work on a influential points system.

Title- Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Author- S.Dsana
**Description-**Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.
Choices Matter.
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566802985713664
Episodes- 3 [ONGOING]
Instagram- @princesssana_sa
Cover-

Thank you if you decide to give this story a try.:blush:

So I posted a story early June :revolving_hearts: here it is x
Story title: Panic…
Author name: x_ellie.marie_x
Genre: romance
Description: Charlotte is having a lot of trouble at her new school and is struggling to let go of her past. Will Tyler be her saviour?
Cover: Creds to episode studio
![image|337x500]
(upload://LCgEhUM2FBgZNuCSHPv4VE4Srg.jpeg)

The Promote your Story section is only for r4r topics. I’ll go ahead and move this to the Share Your Feedback section. Thanks!

Whoops, sorry

Hey! My story was published this month in the beginning of June :slight_smile:

You’ve already done a review of it and it helped me sooooo much - thank you again :slight_smile:

Here it is:

Title: Revival
Author: Grace S
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes: 10
Link" http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4762507897602048

revival%20background

Bumping because I know there’s got to be more than 3 stories published in June :v:

Me and my bestie are writting a story called drunken wishes

Published it yet? If so, leave the details here :blush:

Thank you. :heart: :smile:
Published: 6/21/18

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-breaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

HI so I’m new and so is my story Mars
It’s about Kira and Ray meet when Ray asks Kira for directions to a local hospital one day in the park, but instead of telling him the directions she draws him a map and hands it to him without saying a word. On the back of the directions is a picture Kira drew of a mother and child. On the first day of school they are both surprised to find that they are in the same class. Later, Ray walks in on their teacher sexually harassing Kira. Ray promises to protect Kira in exchange for a painted version of the sketch that was on the back of the map. He also offers to “lend Kira his body,” and she asks him to model for her. Thus beginning a relationship that is opposed by the world in general. They draw on their love for each other to heal the wounds the world has left on them
I hope yall like it
Sorry don’t have a cover yet lol

Coverartpic2

Title: Love Me, CONTROL Me
Author: OhhGLam92
Episodes: 10 (Not Completed)
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before it’s too late? Or is the intensity everything you’ve ever wanted?
Published: Today! June 21, 2018.

I read it

Do you have any thoughts? :slight_smile:

Hey, can you please review my story? )))
Title: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author: Lаwful Evil
Genre: Fantasy
Style: limelight
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814855314997248