What's new with you?

Tell us two fun facts about you preferably not related to Episode. It can be pointless or something pretty cool.

For me, I am an early college student and I Love Pizza, like Love Love and of All Types :yum:

If you wanna be friends or love pizza like me, :yum: feel free to add me on IG @honeybee_writes
You can dm me. I add back & respond.

6 Likes

I’m a slytherin and I like black

2 Likes

I’m a sophomore in HS and I turn 16 on July 30 :relaxed:

3 Likes

I turn 16 on July 7th
Me and my friends and writing a comic series on insta called Chaos Chronicles

2 Likes

I’m a Ravenclaw, and I like Drake Malfoy (yaaa).

1 Like

I’m a slytherin and I like draco malfoy

3 Likes

I love everything that has to do with paranormal stuff and I love to write (short) stories for my friends :relaxed:

2 Likes

I like to clean dried glue from the top where the glue is coming from :cowboy_hat_face: (if you get what I mean)
I’ve never been on an airplane

3 Likes

I am Slytherin, I have a little dog called Nooki and a cat called Micekica. I am an aries and very stubborn. My passion is reading, writing and travelling (I have a whole cabinet full of books in my room and I have visited 17 countries so far). My favourite colour is yellow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Awww I have 2 rotties,YAY !!A slytherin

2 Likes

Mine is Yorkshire Terrier, he is super small :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww so adorable I love animals

2 Likes

Ouu, I’m a Virgo :two_hearts:

1 Like
  • I’m a teacher
  • I love sunflowers
  • I really like listening to Post Malone and watching teen musical series (I know, weirdest combination ever)
  • My nephews are everything
  • Lebanese food is life
2 Likes

I am considered a Hufflepuff according to pottermore. I am very passionate about movies. I tend to offend people when I tell them I do not like pizza. I am very afraid of sloths.

2 Likes

I haven’t had the food but I have a friend from there and she said it’s awesome.

1 Like

It is! My nephews’ dad is from Lebanon, and he owns a restaurant with the most delicious food ever. I had a birthday party last week, and I got him to cater it. Everyone loved the food.

Same lol same.