What's next? After Limelight?

So we had classic… We had Ink… Ink lasted a couple years then we got… Limelight…Then we got Spotlight (which is still a different style of writing) Sooo my question is… Will there be a new style? If so what do you think it’ll be like? When do you think it might come? Or is this the end of new styles?

2 Likes

I reckon there will be 2 more styles. I am not sure what kind, but limelight is still fairly new, so maybe they won’t introduce anything till the end of '19?

1 Like

Mmm what makes you say 2? Just a hunch? I think so too they added limelight about 2 years after Ink so by the end of 19 there would be a relatively reasonable time for a new addition.

1 Like

Just to make it 5! I think 5 (if you count spotlight as a style then 6) would be the perfect time to stop.

1 Like

I hope that they finaly do something with different body types…

4 Likes

I know, right?! I want all types of body shapes. It would make things so much more realistic

2 Likes

exactly it would make everything so much better!!

1 Like

I think so too. Not everyone’s body is the same so it’s a bit unrealistic and this could annoy some people too.

1 Like

God I hope they remake ink…they are not updating because they are using a different type of technology now (that’s the reason they’re only updating limelight) I would love to see ink updating again :joy:

5 Likes

Interesting thought! An entire new style simply to add new body types! Brilliant! Perhaps you should make that as a feature suggestion thread!

1 Like

I don’t really know how to make a good one :disappointed_relieved:

Aw aha okay don’t worry. I’ll make one and tag you as the original person to come up with it

1 Like

I think that once they get to 5 styles, they might get rid of classic because it’s barely used and make more. Then ink will go. Then LL. Then so on. If a style is rarely used I think they’ll get rid of it

Classic is used loads, there’s just a smaller community but you really have to know the community or a community member to see it lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But perhaps with new styles it will be dropped! I hope not aha

1 Like

Yeah I hope it won’t as well. I just think with more styles it’ll be less and less popular and therefore just gone eventually so they’ll just drop it

It’s the beginning of the apocalypse :sob:

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll introduce anything new in a few years, but it’s Episode…

For once they could actually finish one style before moving to something new :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And they won’t get rid of the styles are every each one has their fans and lovers

4 Likes

Actually, I’m pretty sure someone from the team said Limelight is the last art style.

We have to keep in mind that Episode is a mobile app, they tend to not have a long life-span and the path Episode is taking with their newly featured stories is shortening it. So, even if there was a fourth style, I’m not too sure that it’ll see the daylight.

1 Like

Ehh i don’t think that’s true, I mean look at the shall we date franchise. That’s been around forever and then mobile games like candy crush (which is low maintenance but still) plus it’s got a huge community, not all of which exists here. There’s an episode community across every major platform, yt, ig, fb, twitter etc… I don’t think it’ll be dying that soon. Honestly I do wonder if Episode will be taken to a pc platform or console. It’s possible but a huge change in dynamics and operation which would be really hard to take on. I think there may well be a fourth style once it reaches it’s new level of existence (at least I hope so becauseeee classic is dying, Ink is repetitive and I’m too old school for Ll so this is more of a selfish post rlly… )

I hope that we get a style that combines classic, ink and LL…

I loved writing my classic stories but when ink came along and they said they weren’t updating classic anymore I moved on…

Now LL is here I prefer ink I love the LL clothing I just prefer the ink body types.

If there was a way to combine them all that would be a dream because everything would be as one .