What's something good that happened today?

When bad things happen, it’s easy to focus on them, but when we do we let the small positives slide past us. What’s something good that’s happened today?

2 Likes

so something good for me personally I was at a second hand store, and got a 100 dollars rough numbers, I dont have dollars where I live 3d printer pen for 15 dollars. and its unopen.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

1 Like

My classmates are bringing a ton of food to my German lesson tomorrow and eating it all ourselves? :joy: And I also bought the new assassins creed game ig and it’s really really good :o
Hbu? :heart:

1 Like

I got stressed about an assignment for my Nutrition class, mostly about thinking I wasn’t doing enough work. My teacher looked through it and she said it was great and she wouldn’t change anything. So now I don’t have to spend my whole evening trying to tinker with it. I started a week break tomorrow, so freeeeedoommmmm. What kind of food are you bringing?

1 Like

Yesss freeeeddooomm from work feels SO good. And we’re just bringing cake and stuff like that, of course nothing actually healthy

1 Like

uh, i was in the car and suddenly this cute dog kept running after us (we were on a closed road). it wasn’t fun, the other two girls in the car were crying and freaking out but i was too distracted by the dog. fortunately, i made the girl driving turn around and we were able to lead the dog back where he came until he just went inside some houses doggy door. i was really happy about it🥺

1 Like

Awww. :pleading_face:<3

something good that happened today was that I ate a large box of pizza by myself :sweat_smile: :blush:

1 Like

I did this too. :sob:

1 Like

LMAO :sob::skull: was that the best thing you did today too? :laughing:

1 Like

Kinda. :sob: But I also received a really lovely and personal note from my teacher, so they’re competing for the #1 spot.

1 Like

Actually my day has just start it’s 9 and i woke up now… So i will share some good things in past few days.
First off it was my birthday so i HAD A WHOLE CAKE AND A WHOLE PIZZA that day… Nothing can be better that pizza I think :sob::sob: also two of my best friends gave me a surprise by directly appearing at my home so that was :pleading_face: too good
Then I technically got to know that our school may reopen after the lockdown trash on 23rd November so that’s a good thing, I will finally meet my friends!!! .

And I read everyone’s comments and I’m so happy to read… We always neglect these sweet lil things of happiness that happens but always look on to our frowns… So @Hellchaser thank you for this it’s a great topic :smiley::blush:

2 Likes

Happy late birthday!! Sounds like you had a blast. And of course, we definitely do neglect the happy moments so we gotta enjoy them while we have them.

1 Like

Thank youuu :blush::blush:

oooh ok that’s good !! :blob_hearts: i wish i received notes from my teacher, tbh i don’t think my teachers really like me :skull: plus i never do any of their work sooo… i GUESS they have a reason to :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This sounds so me!!
The favourite students always get that priority but i dont bother myself to do any work of their either.

and many of my teachers hate me :expressionless:

1 Like

Happy birthday girl :partying_face::sparkling_heart:!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

rightt !! but it’s okay i hate them too so it’s a mutual feeling :smiley:

1 Like