You shall reveal thy truth
There are a few turn offs when we’re talking about LI’s:
- LI being toxic (like physical and/or mentally abusive toxic → bashing around to ‘protect’ MC);
- LI being a criminal → this also has a lot to do with being toxic, but the LI shooting around and killing people is a crime. Doesn’t matter if the victim is innocent or not. Killing is a crime and beating around is also a crime.;
- LI being a bully → it’s unrealistic to see a MC falling in love with a bully;
- LI falling in love with MC in an instant. Give it time. The LI may doubt and may be a soft sweetheart;
- The LI as an over-possessive a**. MC mayn’t go out without LI by his/her side.;
- LI isn’t loyal to MC and a narcissistic womanizer/man chaser;
- LI is against the LGBTQ+ community and/or is a racist against other cultures and religions;
- LI has a totally easy life. He/she may struggle.
What I would like to see:
- A nice sweet LI that means well with MC;
- A LI that struggles with simple and complicated things in life;
- A LI that is a damsel in distress himself/herself sometimes;
- A LI that is totally not everything summarized above.
If you need other advice you can PM me over here or DM me on instagram (@angelwings_1983).
Happy reading and writing and stay safe,
I very much agree with you!
We need more sweet LI in the episode app.
When they always take their shirt off, like geez!