What's the best story you have ever read? (No self-promo please)

I want to take a break from reading K&T contest stories and working on my own and I want to read a new amazing story.
Please, recommend a story, that you truly feel like is unmatched on the app and you truly love!
Can be any genre, any theme, and write a quick comment on why you think it’s the best one.
Thank you!

P.S.: As it is said in the title, please do not promote your own story, I am looking for an unbiased recommendation.

Thank you!

7 Likes

All that Remains by @writerren

2 Likes

Read and loved :blush:

2 Likes

ahh

The stars have colours by shara episode (i think is her name)
This story has amazing directing and is such a cute love story! With an amazing point system!

3 Likes

Hunted by J. Bring
It was the first story I’ve read back when first Episode launched and it still is my favorite

1 Like

K&T: The White Lie by @Jess_epi
K&T: Icebound by @PiperD
The Red Curtain by @Grottino
Gold Leaf High by @MTB
Reality Behind Glasses by @Tsukino_94
Point Virtue by @villy
The Royal Throne by @Clove
K&T: Smooth Tongue by @Bithi

currently adding more…

7 Likes

Aww thanks so much!

1 Like

Austentacious and my alien lover

1 Like

Thanks for recommending @lanafrazer_episode!! :pleading_face::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, here they are! These are my true favorites. I hope you love them! They are so underrated. :open_book:

Timeless by @bek
The Shadows by @cc_episodewriter
The Don by Havinthana G.
The Infected by @Caitoriri
AW: Deep Waters by Atteneri
AGAIN: by REZOGEN
The Game by @author.AmberJ

2 Likes

The Regular Royal by @sunnyday
A Prince’s Curse by @lanafrazer_episode
Meet me there by @IAmEms (Yours :laughing:)

4 Likes

ty :sob: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending Smooth Tongue:heart: @lanafrazer_episode. I will recommend ‘A Prince’s Curse’ by Lana. It’s a good story… :relaxed:
Beyond Reality by @Dorky
Sweet Deception @Anyanka
Mindreader by @Alusza

4 Likes

I really liked Dripping Mascara by Genevieve M. but it was pretty long.

1 Like

wow, you really think my story is one of your most favourite? that means a lot to me…damn, thank you so much! :flushed: :flushed: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dirty Sexy Teenagers by Lucky - it’s just pure comedy. Definitely the best comedy story on the app

1 Like

I have seen some cool screenshots on IG, definitely gonna read this one! :relieved:

1 Like

I have reread this story like 2 times :rofl: probably my favourite story by Lucky, even though I love The Galactic Ģame a lot too

1 Like

I really like
Faking death by S.Langdon
Always by earlygreytea
Falling for Mr. Jerk by dkr_episodes
Why don‘t you want me by Margo Vincent
Under you by E R Gurney
Provocative by shue

Hahaha, I think GG had the most impressive directing for sure but nothing can beat Bella’s attitude :joy: