What's the best way you have found to plan

So I have so many ideas but I have no idea how to arrange them to make a good stories how are u guys planning yours

6 Likes

I remember watching a vid that suggested writing 5 events that happen in each episode.

2 Likes

Ooh that’s a good idea :thinking:

1 Like

Every time you have an idea, write it down. I always have ideas for different stories, so writing them down helps if I want to continue to plan it or not. After you write them, look at them and see if you can write anymore ideas for that story. If not, it’s not a story you should write. Hopefully that helps!

4 Likes

I have a slideshow where I write a summary and main characters and their personalities. Then I write out the plot of each chapters and include what scenes I need to include.
How I organize:

• By section
  • By chapter
  • By scene
5 Likes

Ooh okie yea I will do that thank you

1 Like

Ooo okie sounds good I may attempt to use this

1 Like

If you need any more help, let me know!

1 Like

Thank you😁

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I use the “notes” on my Iphone and write the story on there whenever I have free time and if I get an idea for an event later in the future, I would make another note of it.
Then I would put it in the script when I’m half or a 1/4 of a way through the story of my note and I would right down on the note whenever a full chapter is made.

This probably makes no sense LOL

2 Likes

I write down my ideas in my notes so that I won’t forget them. I also get ideas by watching alot of drama shows

1 Like

It actually make a lot of sense thank you😁

1 Like

Ooh yea drama shows are the best

I dont plan :skull::icecream:

• but its important to have a general idea of the beginning, middle (conflict/solution) and MOST IMPORTANT PART Ending.
  • Also know ur characters very well, so u can develope them through out the way.

again, its v. v. important to know the ending or at least have multiple endings in mind, so u can know the direction the story is going towards.

2 Likes

Ooo okie I’m gonna stop writing any more and ima write down a description of each person in my story and I may also write the script by hand first so Ik exactly what I’m going to do😁

1 Like

I write my ideas on a page and then think which one I can progress with. Once I do that, I start writing dialogues and scenes in a book the way I planned it. I write at least 6-7 chapters in notebook and then start coding it.

1 Like

Ooo okie thank u

1 Like

tbh i keep everything in my head :skull: maybe that’s not for the best but i have like a mental filing cabinet full of everything i’ve planned … but when it comes to actually writing it out i do usually make a couple of rough plans on a slip of paper before i start writing

1 Like

I was keeping everything in my head but once actually writing it it felt like I was going from on point to another with no between😂