'whats the better title!

which title sounds better
title options: “REDEMPTION” or “RETRIBUTION”
genres : drama / crime / comedy

this is my story synopsis :
"The downfall of King Soren Russo brings together an unlikely alliance between six international celebrities (plus one tagalong) to create the biggest scandal New York has ever seen."

• REDEMPTION
  • RETRIBUTION

0 voters

2 Likes

Wow. You’ve got a good concept for your story. I like it. Okay, I’m gonna vote now.

2 Likes

awww, thank you ! glad you liked it x

1 Like

Ur welcome. So, here’s what I think. I think redemption is a better title name but I think it doesn’t really suit the story that much… so yeah, don’t really know but I’m just gonna see what others said.

1 Like

ahh i see, i’m not so sure due to limited characters i couldn’t add that it was a revenge sorta story, so i thought the title REDEMPTION would suit it, i’m having second guesses. do you have any title ideas?

1 Like

Have you decided yet? If not then I can help you with a title.

1 Like

i’m open to suggestions,
however i’m somewhat set one redemption since i changed the synopsis to better describe the story to;

“Seeking redemption, an unlikely alliance between 6 international celebrities (plus a tagalong) plans the downfall of Soren Russo, creating the biggest scandal New York has ever seen”

1 Like

Okay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.