What's the classroom next door like?

The classroom is basically the loud house as my friend says or should I say a mental alysum beacuse it is one!
The classroom next door is really loud and here’s what they hear

• You can hear the teacher talking in an unnecessary
outdoor voice as if her students can’t hear her, you
can even hear her when her classroom door my
classroom is closed!

• The students talk or loud really loudly with some of
them with their mouths full of food or not. The
teacher doesn’t care if they eat with their mouth full
of food.

• When they put something away or doing something,
they make a bunch of unnecessary noise, another
thing that the teacher doesn’t care.

We (the class next door and my class) are probably the loudest class in the whole school beacuse of this!

7 Likes

I mean I am never in the same classroom for every class since I am in secondary school. But I remember a time when I was in Modern studies (politics) and there is a door that joins the geography classroom next door and the one I was in. So people in the other class opened it and my teacher had to tell them off. Most of the time it is quiet from other classrooms but the corridors is where it gets loud. So much that my teacher gives us a five minute break because it is so loud. I feel like my class is so loud that even if the other class was misbehaving I wouldn’t hear.

1 Like

Why would there open it? Were they spying on your class or was it a joke?

Because they could. There are seats right next to the door. So they opened it up for fun to cause trouble with my class. And they got it trouble from both teachers.

1 Like

Mine is quite and good students unlike us. Except there is a boy in there class who comes to our class and pretend his is in ours. There are really judgy about everything others do like mind your own fucking business. Whatever they do, our class gets the blame. They are the good kids and shit. I hate that. They never get blamed for anything. Yeah I think that’s all.
Excuse me for my language.

1 Like

Is this boy from the class next door?

1 Like

Yep he acts like he owns the place

1 Like

What an idiot! No offense.

1 Like

None taken. Dw I have called him worse :joy:

1 Like

Good, he gets what he deserves!

1 Like

Yeah he got suspended for that

1 Like

How the hell did he get suspended!?

1 Like

He punched someone from my class (like lots of punches) and the fact that he changed classes, didn’t obey teachers and all

1 Like

Jesus christ, hope that person or peopl are OK.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Np :hugs:

1 Like

The classroom next door was complete h3ll
The teacher acts like a prison guard, and all the students are either psychopaths, weirdos, or perverts, they’re always screaming and acting out, it’s impossible to focus, but I guess that’s school for ya, I’m so glad we had to do the virtual thing this year :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How does the teacher act like a prison guard? And what does she do?

1 Like