What's the equivalent for this animation?

hi, so basically there’s this animation in INK called eyes_closed. and i wanna know the equivalent to that in limelight since i’m still new to it.

thanks in advance!

There isn’t one at the moment, unfortunately,

oh, well thank u for taking the time to respond! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.