What's the last thing you watched/listened before you went here?

Be it either a video or a song, because I’m curious what you were watching/listening to.

I’ll start.

This is what I was watching before I logged in:

amazing, innit? Now your turn!

5 Likes

Right before my driving lesson: This Frog Is Bad At Basically Everything - YouTube

2 Likes

Survivor season 35

1 Like

I’m rewatching (original) Naruto. :joy:

1 Like

I was watching a TikTok video. This one:

1 Like

I’m currently rewatching/ binging Impractical Jokers, easily one of the funniest shows to ever exist.

1 Like

That’s one of my father’s favourite TV shows! He’s devastated that Joe left the group since he was his favourite, but he still watches them from time to time.

1 Like

Yeah, I was devastated too but when you understand why it’s understandable. I would love that he would fully commit to (most of) the challenges and had no shame doing it, so his challenges/ punishments were always the craziest. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Bobby Flay

1 Like

I know right? Though Murray and Sal were my favourite, I admire Joe’s bravery through every episodes when he was still around.

1 Like

The last few songs/videos I’ve watched contain mature content so the last thing I’ve watched and can link is this, it’s one of the funniest things:

Mega Rainbow Dropper

1 Like

I was listening to a song by Beauty School Dropout.

2 Likes

I was watching Christmas movie

1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t care what people say, I really enjoyed Mass Effect 3.

3 Likes

I watched a Spanish lesson video on Youtube (I’m learning Spanish for school.)

1 Like

I 100% agree!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.