What's the most embarrassing moment you've had?

Why don’t you talk to him?
He ca reply after an 1hr i think

1 Like

I already pmed him saying sorry but he hasn’t answered yet

1 Like

He can’t lol
tell me when he does

1 Like

My most embarrassing moment? :thinking:

When I was so nervous and stressful on my first Debate Competition Day ever and just felt wet and slimy in that area suddenly and blurted out, “S**t, I am on my period.” At the end of my speech and In. Front. Of. The. Whole. Audience.

I could still feel the way my debate partner facepalmed himself and the Scorer dropped the microphone on the stage.

2 Likes

Me too and embarrassing moment for me was me running late for uni and sprinting to a lecture on the road in my socks

1 Like

Actually he has been on for a day so he should be allowed to

1 Like

He has been 4 2 days

1 Like

Hmpt, i dunno

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

should I pm him?

1 Like

Sure y not

1 Like

K…

body frreakin unclear

Let’s take this to pm we are clogging the thread

1 Like

I was in reception and I fell in the toilets and has glue that I wanted to wash off my hands but slipped and my hands got stuck to the toilet seat.
That was embarrassing.

Oh my God :sob::sob:

1 Like

I remember when I was 4th or 3rd grade. I was in class doing this boring ass shit when I realized there was a spider crawling all over my desk. I screamed and everyone stared…

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I remember in 2nd grade my best friend was nervous bc it was the first day of school and she threw up on me. So i had to change clothes but we became friends like last year.

Well last Friday I got dress coded for having a long sleeve shirt with the shoulders cut out! My teacher yelled at me and sent me to the behaviorist of our school! And when he asked me to change into a T shirt…I looked at him and said Are my shoulders that much of a distraction? Are they to sexy for all the guys to handle? and I immediately regretted saying that!

It was pretty embarrassing…I just said what came to my head!

But like my shoulders are showing…there is nothing wrong with that! If they are that much of a distraction don’t look!

3 Likes

Lol I were crop tops with high waisted jeans but never get dress coded and my friend wore ripped jeans and she got in trouble

1 Like