I have them most weekends
Whales are plenty abundant in blubber
Mmm mmm menudo!!!
I think I had deer meat once
Yeah it’s so gross
that’s exotic? i have deer sausages all the time!
octopus and coconut, probably. im not much of an adventurous eater
I’ve eaten a few exotic foods. Mind you, I’m Asian
- Pork blood stew
- Durian - labeled as the most pungent smelling fruit
- Lechon - whole roasted baby pig
coconuts I ate that yesterday
Hmmm probably seaweed and bone marrow (even though the bone marrow comes from a traditional recipe in my region called ossobuco)… surprisingly delicious
Most of the things mentioned here (like coconut or octopus) are very normal for me to eat, it’s actually interesting to read other people’s perspectives!
So this is mainly non- vegetarians thread
I am vegetarian, so I would say choco lava
i love ossobuco! my dad used to make it for me when i was younger
Asdhfjfgal I KNOW RIGHT. It’s so good
- Grasshopper (gag*)
- Dried out squid
- Mangosteen (Yum!)
- Yellow watermelon (Not as good as red watermelon in my opinion)
- Durian (gag*)
- Chicken feet (Tastes like chicken obv but seeing all of the stringy tendrils made me want to vomit)
- Star fruit
- Jack fruit
- Pineapple Guava (Smells amazing and tastes amazing!)
- Lemonade fruit (I know it’s supposedly grown here in Aus, but almost everyone has never heard of it nor tried it)
papaya I think.
mmmmm bone marrow
I like to eat it from goat bones
It was a one time thing, never had it since