What's the most overused episode cliché in your opinion?

Mines is the ‘bad boy’ thing and the ‘mafia’ thing, ( but it’s fine if you like them, people have different preferences :blush:) So… What’s yours?

1 Like

I wrote a short comedy story that packs as much cliche in as possible.

My list includes:

• the best friend
  • the bad boy
  • bad boy vampire
  • the mean girl and her minions
  • a henchmen
  • evil mother
  • the good looking bad boys brother
  • falling in love so fast

I’m sure there is so much more lol

3 Likes

Horny soon-to-be teenager mum :joy::joy: No shit. You see this in every pregnant story. :woman_facepalming:t3:
And of course, Bad boys. There are everywhere…

3 Likes

bad boys but i love them so i don’t mind :partying_face:

4 Likes
  • Bad boys
  • Mafia
  • Teenage pregnancies
  • These threads

The list is endless!

4 Likes

Everything at this point is a cliche :rofl:

No bs.

2 Likes

Lollll we I really hate the mean gurllll oneeee

2 Likes

Ikrrrr :joy::laughing:

1 Like

I knowwww righttt! They’re my top 3 :joy::laughing:

1 Like

She is overused, for sure.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hell yas she is :laughing:

1 Like
  • Bad boys
  • Mean girls
  • High school
  • Love at first sight
4 Likes
  • Mafia
  • Mean and Cheater Girls
  • Teenage Pregnancy
  • Bad Boys
  • Falling in Love Instantly

And the list continues… :thinking:

2 Likes

They’re sooo obsessed with bad boys, but in they’re reality they’d probably just beat you up or something :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exactly :joy:

1 Like

Bad boys are overused, but I love it lol.
Thing I hate is the mean girl.
Every story.
YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!
How she’ll do ANYTHING for this dude who in most cases never even said she looked pretty.
I think the reason they are overused is because they cause drama.
I HATE IT.

2 Likes

Exactly what @loveyourself said especially about love at first sight. There is rarely any build up in most romance stories, more often than not relationships aren’t always based by physical attraction right from the beginning.

Here’s my little list of clichés:

• The male character being much taller than the female.

• Unplanned pregnancies, I’ve never seen where a pregnancy is actually planned.

• Young main characters, we need characters that are actually adults for once.

• Of course the bad boy, this one is really played out and boring. How many bad boy stories do we need?? :sob:

Just to end this, I don’t have a problem with clichés. When you think about it most stories, movies and anything creative are cliché but the one thing that makes them stand out is when there’s a twist to them.

2 Likes

Ikrrr the mean girl keeps saying “you stole him!” even though they already broke up before you even appeared like, Bruh :expressionless:

2 Likes

I knowwww, Like when the dudes are taller I’m like uhhhh that’s kinda insulting lol (cuz I’m tall irl) like can’t they be at least the same height? Also unplanned pregnancy, like, keep yo pants on gurllll!

1 Like