What's the name of this story?

So i was playing this story, but at the end i was unable to finish de first chapter because i had to run an errand. When i came back the app was closed, so no i can’t the name of the story.

It goes like this:

It seem that the first scene takes time one month aftee the beginning of the story. The protagonist and a guy are sleeping in the same bed, when sudden they hear someone pounding on the door. Then, you realize that is the guy’s mom, saying that she’s coming in. The guy asks the protagonist to hide in the closet, that’s the first choice, you can hide immediately or you can get mad for the request. Once the protagonist hides, the scene ends.

Then it goles to the protagonist’s bedroom. Here you choose her physical appearance, and later her outfit, you get to choose between something casual, chic, classic, etc. Then she go downstairs to find her dad kissing a woman. She turns out to be his old high school girlfriend. It’s been 10 years since the protagonist’s mom passed away and he’s ready to move on. He and the woman start to talk about a dinner between the protagonist, her dad, her dad’s girlfriend and her son, to which the protagonists agreeds reluctanly. Then the woman excuses herself because her son came to pick her up.

This is when i had to stop playing :sweat_smile:
Then sinopsis says something about the “The son of her (the protagonist) dad’s girlfriend”. I guess they are the main pairing, unless someone else appears later :thinking:
Well that’s it. I woulf be glad if someone knows the story :joy:.

2 Likes

What style?

1 Like

Style?

Classic, Ink or Limelight?

1 Like

Ohhh
Limelight

1 Like

Love and war? :wink:

2 Likes

Yup!