Whats the tiredest you’ve ever been?

Just yesterday. The latest I’ve ever stayed up! 2:30. I’ve never stayed up all night

The most tired Iv’e ever been would probably be when I stayed up two day straight and still went to school with no sleep.

I remember I saw the biggest spider ever and I literally sat on my bed until like 8am looking at where it went. I slept all day after that and woke up around maybe 9 or 10 pm.

5 Likes

lol, something i’d do

1 Like

i remember getting addicted to this virtual game. i stayed up from 6pm to the next day at 6am…

1 Like

I was the most tired ever in the first few weeks after giving birth to my baby. I, who loved sleeping, had to wake up every 2-3 hours to feed him and change his diapers. >< I felt like a zombie. :,D And actually I even looked like one, since I had c-section and I couldn’t walk and move properly. :,D And let’s not talk about the dark circles under my eyes. :rofl:

2 Likes

I saw a HUGE spider ON my bed, so I just sat up straight on the armchair in my bedroom for the entire night. Next morning, I went to school. In the night, it was on the wall next to my bed. I sat up straight on the armchair for the entire night. I went to school. That night, the spider was gone :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

When I had a trip to Amsterdam with the train it is so exhausting

1 Like

Recently a month ago, so tired I fell asleep in study hall and one day I just stayed home. But those two days I fell asleep around 3am texting friends so my bad.

2 Likes

One night, I talked on the phone until 6 am and at 8 am i had to go to college. I slept ony one hour and then I fell asleep in class :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had 2 hours of sleep over a course of 3 days once. I really don’t like hospitals.

1 Like

amateurs i went to bed at four in the morning

1 Like

lmao have you even pulled an all-nighter?

:thinking: :thinking: I would say the most tired I’ve ever been is when I couldn’t go to sleep, but I could finally fall asleep at 5 AM. I don’t pull a lot of all-nighters any more because I know I’ll be tired and take a long nap and then the cycle repeats.

2 Likes

yes i have

1 Like

i stayed up till 39 hours once (which stretched over 3 days) .

i was playing a game and having interesting conversations with people online , actually … most of the friends i make on platforms are only active when its night for me so that shows a lot :joy:

1 Like

i was most tired when i went to bed at 1am and i had school the next day. We had a music theory lesson and lets just say i was dying inside :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.