What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?

Hey ya’ll, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done? Comment so we can be weird together lol jk but comment anyway :joy:

3 Likes

I remember playing with toilet water when I was 2, my parents were frantic when they found out :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve done many weird things :joy:

I used to steal pink crayons when i was soooo little #theshame :sad_panda:

3 Likes

I’m legit so full of weird stories I don’t even know where to start :joy: but I would say one weird thing I’ve done was lick this glue stick for $5 but I never got my money :cry:

1 Like

I did that too! I forgot what age but Ik I was young I was playing with my troll dolls on the toilet seat and dropped the bride troll down the toilet and I cried and tried to flush it down and almost broke the toilet :rofl:

1 Like

i’ve ate crayons before

2 Likes

Oh God :joy::joy:

lol I used to steal crayons too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oof :joy::joy: #scammed

1 Like

What does it taste like lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

welp surprisingly it doesn’t taste bad i wouldnt be shocked if i did it again :skull::joy:

1 Like

Used to eat paper and sutures :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I set my toaster on fire with my brother last week…accidentally…:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

This is kind of gross but my mom told me when I was 5 I would poop in my bathtub and swim around in it and I did it a lot.

1 Like

I used to put toothpicks on my teeth gap when I was little, I was checking if I can put 5 toothpicks :exploding_head:

1 Like

I’m soooo weird, I don’t know where to start

1. Same I played in the toilet
  2. I ate crayons for about a week till my mum found out and she went frantic
  3. And the ones I didn’t eat I sharpened and put them down the toilet
  4. Instead of throwing up in the toilet like regular people I would throw up in the shower or the bath tub
  5. That’s all I can remember
1 Like

I did the same

2 Likes

Back then in 3rd grade in my school if you eat paper, you’re cool lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oof :joy:

1 Like

Oh my God :joy::joy: that’s freaking funny lol

1 Like