What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?

Lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

I throw sharpened crayons at the toilet too back then lol

1 Like

Being Xylo…I am le definitzion of weird.
Weirdly, I never ate weird thingz :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
-I went to la mall with two different shoes, a crazeh outfit and sang. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:
-When I was younger I smashed a cupcake in a bully’s face :fu::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fu:
-Using this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: emoji way tuu much.
-Made mah own language :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
-I snuck in bibles when I was younger…my parents threw them in le bin :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
-I loved tu pee in la pool sumtimes :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
-I became a ratzol. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Damn, that bully got rekt, badassss :joy::joy:

1 Like

:love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

hmm ive done alot of wierd things in my life so lets just recapt my primary school years

prep- punch a child in the face and ripped off his shirt pocket (we were playing a fighting game with other kids, none of us were hurt but we got in trouble anyways)
1- ate paper because it looked like icecream. (the paper was pink and scrunched up with orange paper as the cone)
2- licked the floor as a dare… teacher walked in on us.
3- Shaved a tree
4- pretened to eat a lady bug
5- decided i would do a triple piggyback with me on the bottom. my back still hurts
6- roly polyed down the hill and then "rested"on the bottom. (me and my friend got lots of wierd looks bc every one was all ‘cool’) then climbed a tree, teacher saw so i booked it. ended up getting orange slip whilist my friend who stayed behind got a purple (3 purples=1 orange. 1 orange= call to parents)

so yeah, i was pretty weird.
:eye::eye:
:nose:
:tongue:

2 Likes

Woah, This may sound weird, but that hellass sounds fun lol :joy:

2 Likes

Ikr! This was like last year around Christmas too :joy::woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Green

2 Likes

Green wut? Lol

1.Twerk In every session of Hip Hop In Middle School
2,ALWAYS scratch stains with my NAILS in Elementary/Primary School
3.Bite My Crazy Aaron’s Putty
4.Until I learned about ASMR I called “satisfying” voices “yummy” voices and even searched it up
5. Roly Polly in Middle School in Camp (I was 12) and shouted (some words…)
6. A girl hit me on the back hard and called me weak. But I had cold water in my bottle (TEA)
And splashed her in front of everyone.No one Snitched :wink:
7.ALWAYS brought ICE TEA to School
8. Always sipped and ate food in a “way” to gain attention
9.Tried to act “Sexy” in Middle School while “Cleaning”
Don’t Judge Me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s okay I won’t,:laughing::laughing: damnn youu so extraaa gurllll no gonna dare mess with yaaa :laughing:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Omg but like I was walking back to class from A high math education class and everyone was like “oh Shes here” “Shh!” “put the bottle down”. I could hear them through the window. And Then I walked in… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol daaaaamn :laughing::laughing: in elementary I was like such a pushover lol except for 5th and 6th grade :laughing::joy:

1 Like

Omg My Elementary was weird :joy::joy::joy: This boy was trying to get my attention but he “accidentally” shoved me into the middle of the shelf with the rubbish bin and I ALMOST FELL IN and OMG our faces were so close If I was in high school I would’ve totally closed the gap :joy::joy::joy: I mean he was an “okay” guy and when I mean “okay” I mean that lots of girls liked him :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol my elementary was like, supeeeeeer boring (except for 5th grade and 6th grade again) likeee literally nothing happened I was dying out of boredom everyday :joy::joy:

1 Like

I climbed to my house’s roof from a tree when I was 9 and had 2 friends over that did the same. My parents went ballistic when they found us up there, they called the other two girls’ parents and practically created a little rescue unit to get us down.
I have no regrets, that was awesome, but still pretty weird I think.

Btw, why is everything weird things people did as children? I did bunch of stupid things as a teenager! (because that’s the age when you make the best decisions. stupid ones though) I’m just too embarrassed to tell anything because it’s fresh.

1 Like

I have eaten paper before.
And normally I’ll have like full blown conversations with myself. In my head. Yes I’m very weird :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

For a period of time in my life, I found eating sand satisfying.

1 Like

i licked paint like 6 months ago to prove to the boys in my class that i’m better than them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes