What's this animation called?

I feel kinda stupid for not knowing this, but there’s an animation where you can hold boxes for example (LL), does anyone know what it’s called?
Thanks so much in advance! :blue_heart:

1 Like
  • idle_box_carry_neutral_loop
  • talk_box_carry_neutral
  • walk_box_neutral_loop
  • walk_talk_box_neutral_loop

is it one of these?

1 Like

Oh yes! Thank uuuu! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.