What's this animation?

What’s the animation where the character looks kind of scared and is looking off to the side with their hands kind of up near their mouth? (I’ve seen it with females.) INK.

1 Like

For ink? If yes then I think it’s shocked or startled

INK yes, I’ll add that to the post.

1 Like

No it’s not shocked or startled_surprised.

1 Like

Maybe I’m confusing limelight and ink, I don’t know anymore :joy:

Is it mortified?

No :frowning_face:

Wait, I’m searching…just hold on a second.

I found it… In limelight :joy::joy:. I swear I’ve seen it in INK though… Maybe I’m just hallucinating :joy:.

Limelight, react_startled_embarrassed

I feel so stupid :joy::joy:. Sorry guys!

Is it idle_terrified?