What's wrong here? There is a script error

Does anyone know what the problem is here?

1 Like

You forgot the ‘is’ on BELLE is kiss_blow_happy_atcamera and where there is a walking animation at the beginning. Also, when writing a character’s name in the script more than once in the same line, you don’t keep writing the @ symbol. So, instead of it being like this: @CHARACTER does this AND @CHARACTER does this, it would be: @CHARACTER does this AND CHARACTER does this.

1 Like

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. This is my first story so I’m still learning.

1 Like

:frowning: The is part worked but the other one didn’t :frowning:
here it is now

It’s ok if you don’t know how to fix it…

Line 5 should be something like
@ BELLE is walk_neutral AND BELLE walks to screen center AND BELLE faces right THEN BELLE is idle

Make sure that you add an AND if you want a character to do an action at the same time as they’re walking.

1 Like

Ok, i will try!
Edit: Thanks, but is there a position called screen centre?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

It has to always be spelled like center

1 Like

Because you seem like an expert lol how can I get my character to stop in the centre of the room while doing cc?

You would just do @CHARACTER walks to (spot). It should automatically stop at the spot.

1 Like

Ok, let me try that
Edit: Now it says that @BELLE walk_neutral and BELLE walks to center and BELLE faces right and BELLE starts idle is not a valid directing command

1 Like

Say screen center instead of just center

Ok.
Edit: Nope still says the same thing.

you have to code it like this

@BELLE enters from left to screen center and BELLE does it while walk_neutral THEN BELLE is idle

1 Like

Thanks! It (finally) worked! Do you know if label_female_custom is a valid label?

1 Like

what do you mean by that? you can create labels with any name and use them in your script. what are you trying to do with the label?

1 Like

Um it’s @Dara.Amarie’s template, I found it on her website.
These are the few lines of code.
@BELLE changes bodyColor into Neutral 10
goto fem_neutralskin_1
} “Done” {
goto female_custom_1
} “Different Shades” {
goto fem_skin_1
}

1 Like

yes it is a valid label, are you getting an error when you’re using the template?

1 Like

Yes, It says that it doesnt exist

you probably accidentally deleted it, can you send me a screenshot of the beginning of the template in your script?