Whats your Age?

I sometimes feel like I’m the only “adult” here lol does that happen to anyone else? I’m 21 and I mostly see teens on here and I just sometimes times feel out of place…so how old are you guys? who else is 18+ I want to meet and chat with people my own age as well.

12 Likes

2 Likes

and you’re the 2nd person on here that I know is not a teen :rofl::rofl: Thank the lord I don’t feel all that alone now

19!~ (Even though I don’t look like I’m 19) ¯_(TvT)_/¯

Yeah it really feels weird asking teen to do things like artwork and you’re busy with your son and they’re like where u go I’m like I was with my son and there like you have kids how cute lol I literally had a 13-year-old say that

1 Like

Genetics man lol theres a positive side to that which im sure you’ve heard…" When everyone else is looking old as shit youll be looking young/good as shit" :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

True, but sometimes people don’t believe you when you tell them your real age…~ xD

who gives a shit lol pull out your ID and be like :anger: BAAAMMMMM :anger: I proved you wrong :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: now that’s a good feeling when you prove someone wrong

I’m going to be 18 in a month and a half :frowning:

2 Likes

That is true. Feels good proving someone wrong.~ xD

2 Likes

wow how boring must that be not having an age…i mean having a age gives me a sense of identity :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

well incase we dont chat then HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY FUCK SHIT UP

2 Likes

I turned 18 on Dec 25. Sometimes I feel like a grouchy grandma in this community. I often take on the role of educating the kiddos on issues like copyright. Gets old sometimes but I don’t know what I’d do if I wasn’t a part of this community. I’ve been reading since the classic era when it had like 15 stories :joy: Nice to know I’m not the only adult in this community.

2 Likes

sometimes I feel like I don’t relate to them anymore…like wtf im still young but im at the same time not like wtf i was a teenager not that long ago so why do i feel 80 on here

3 Likes

Me too! I’m only a few years older than most but I feel ages older. Maybe it’s just the maturity level? I dunno.

1 Like

maybe lol but i mean its nice to talk to people but at the same time you cant relate

I’m 13 but 14 in November but anyway hi

hello

1 Like

Hi

hiiiiiiii i’m 16 :upside_down_face:

1 Like