What's your dream date

Tell me about your dream date. It would be helpful for my story.

4 Likes

Me and him just spending the day watching Netflix in peace and he got me rap snacks and I make him his favorite dessert thingy and we’re just relaxing and just happy and alone and other things after that but imma keep things PG :joy::wink:

5 Likes

Haha that’s cool

1 Like

My perfect date is a sunset picnic on the beach :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My perfect date is to go outdoors at night and watch the starry sky alone

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want my first date to be at my favourite fast food joint… drooling

2 Likes

My dream date is to go to the movies and then to a fastfood :joy:

3 Likes

Dream date? Definitely a picnic and walk on the beach, watching the sunset together, maybe even some swimming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nothing…I don’t date anyone. :laughing::joy::sparkling_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

I never went on a date but my dream date would be…

Going with my bae to a shooting range then to the bedroom :wink:

1 Like

Ok this won’t be helpful… but two words…

Tom

Holland

:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent::joy:

1 Like

oop- KiNkY :joy:

anyways, my dream date would literally be sitting in a car, talking for hours. just about real life things that actually matter. it sounds… refreshing.

1 Like

Tbh…when it gets tuu overly kiss-wiss, and touchy…nuu not for me. If we feel the love, we’re together. Now let’s go and EAATTTTT!!! :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

My ideal ‘date’ would just be talking with the person I love. Bonus points if we’re talking about something we dislike :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I like stargazing on top of a mountain, from all the times I’ve had dates, those have really stood out to me.

Simple dinner at your favourite restaurant followed by a walk by the beach is usually nice as well, especially at night.

Coffee dates are really sweet as well. I don’t mind being asked to meet up in the morning for breakfast before going about my day. It’s nice to spend time with them before the day starts.

1 Like

Hikes with an incredible view at the end of the trail.

And food festivals :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Honestly me too. Maybe going to a festival and staying out super late.

• Candlelight dinner in a fancy restaurant.
  • Going to disco and Partying hard.
  • Walking on a beach late at night.

But my personal favorite is Walking on a beach late at night. It sounds much romantic than others :heart:

1 Like

Definitely to go to a movie, or a restaurant, or even better… both!:shallow_pan_of_food::movie_camera:

1 Like

My dream date: he would have to look nice be understanding makes me laugh will be there when I need him there nice and generous