What's your Duolingo Account?

@QueenMilii and @Cece.epyy Yeah, I guess I should try to learn it again, or try to learn Korean :thinking: But the only problem is that when and if I ever get to the point there will be words I should learn, but then I don’t know what it means even in english. Maybe I should just try it again and then see if I’m gonna face some problems.

thanks for complementing my english tho… I’ve been studying it for about 8 years, in school.Plus the fact that I watch a lot of anime with just english sibtitles and some tv shows from the USA, probably might also have something to do with my english

3 Likes

I added you!

1 Like

You should definitely just try it again!
And you’ve worked so well on your english i’m sure you’d do fine learning korean too!

Yeah idk I need to think between japanese and korean. Cuz like in a way japanese might be easier to learn when thinking pronounciation but then alpahbet wise korean might be easier.

1 Like

actually, I started with hirigana first, not katakana.

just so everyone knows, my username is jazzysab :grinning:

1 Like

maybe try both and see what you prefer learning? I’ve been learning 3 languages at once and I keep myself organised with what I’m learning by writing characters/words in a notebook. You should try that out too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.