What's Your Episode Clothing Style?

What clothes do you wear on your Epusode character?

• I usually wear casual, alternative, nerdy types of styles. Or want to atleast. :sweat_smile:
Me :D

5 Likes

I usually wear the easiest clothing possible so a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers :smile:

2 Likes

Anything modest and black

2 Likes

leggings, a hoodie, & just the sneakers or something

1 Like

Well, I like to wear simple things. I don’t wear skirts or pink clothings (in short - I don’t wear anything that is too girly for me at all :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

I basically dress like that in real life. :joy::sob: Episode just has nice assets where I can create good clothing so I use that advantage.

2 Likes

I’d also go with something casual and comfortable, but most clothing options given to us in stories are dessy and sometimes skimpy​:joy::joy::poop:

Anything black lol.
Usually skinny jeans, a crop top with a long jacket over top and knee high boot and a choker lol
Which is how I dress in real life.

2 Likes

I am not so good at the whole fashion thing, but here are examples of what I wear (I wear some of the clothings’ style in real life)

You can say that I have bad taste in clothes, but I wouldn’t care :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like the outfits.

1 Like

I usually wear black :smile:

2 Likes

I usually wear the mid-length pleated skirt, a shirt with a modest neckline, jacket and sneakers. Other times I wear a t-shirt and jeans. I prefer modest clothing :grin:

3 Likes

For me it will be:

Rose dress
Tank tops (red, black, green, pink, purple)
Skinny jeans (black)
Black leather biker jacket
Lacy dresses

I need to find examples of them outfits lol.

1 Like

Anything modest/black
Or cute(babydoll/lolita dress/school uniforms) and preferably a jacket…99% a jacket if i can

1 Like

In real life, I wear dresses every day, so my Episode self wears dresses and skirts too. Unfortunately most of the dresses are too dressy or just not my style, so I almost always wear one of those flower-patterned dresses with the caged neckline, paired with boots and the compass tattoo.

3 Likes

I prefer casual trendy. Sometimes risky if it’s cute, but not those literal wearing bralettes out in public paired with a leather jacket. I mostly go by ripped jeans and a tank.

2 Likes

I tend to switch up my style in real life, although most range to like black and stuff. So, for stories, I figured since I have a wide variety, I may as well match the theme of my stories.

Either sweatshirts, very basic or stereotypical stripper outfit nothing in between.

2 Likes

Uhh …

anything black or red or leather jackets loll

2 Likes