What's your favorite cartoon/tv show?

I feel ya, after I read some of these replies I realized how many shows I left out :smile:

1 Like

Yess, this isn’t my favorite show but I really like it and I still watch it from time to time.

1 Like

Fav cartoons:
Steven Universe :gem:
Star vs the Forces of Evil :star:
Adventure Time
Miraculous Ladybug :beetle:
Gravity Falls

My most favourite cartoon is OSWALD I dunno if many people have heard about it.
Other favourites are:

• Tom and Jerry
  • Mr bean
  • Masha and the bear ( I know it’s for lil kids but I find that lil gurl very cute)
  • Most of the Disney animated movies like Tangled, Moana, Frozen, UP, Coco.

I don’t have a favorite tv show but I’m liking American Dad atm. (I’m binging it and have already watched 5 seasons in the past 3 days lol)

Oh my gosh, I love Mr. Bean. The tv show was my favorite of the whole franchise

1 Like

I’ve never watched American Dad in order. I just watch it when it’s on, but it’s really funny

1 Like

Henry Danger is another TV show that I enjoy watching.

1 Like

Yeah, it really is

1 Like

Yeah Mr bean is awesome. He makes everyone laugh without uttering a single word.

1 Like

I remember watching that when it first came out. That kid grew up quick! It’s insane.

1 Like

The Voice #TEAMKELLY

1 Like

Brooklyn 9 9, Orange is the New Black, The Handmaids Tale, Game of Thrones
Cartoons: Rick & Morty, Stoked, 6Teen, Total Drama
Weird stuff: The Most Popular Girls in School (youtube), Drawn Together, the Big Lez show.

I know. Ironically, he’s still called Kid Danger, even though he’s now a teen.

My favorite shows are :

Dora the Explorer
Doraemon
Horrid Henry
Sophia the first
Mr. Bean
Tom and Jerry

I also love Disney animated movies like Frozen, Coco, Moana, Tangled etc :yum:

1 Like

Omg I love your picks. I watched Total Drama religiously when I was a kid and my dad and I are watching Brooklyn 99 and Rick and Morty together right now, it’s awesome. I know I already mentioned this in my initial post, but if you like Rick and Morty then you should check out Mr. Pickles. It’s also on adultswim and has some dark humor. A little warning tho, it’s admittedly really sick and twsited and shouldn’t be taken seriously. It might be found offensive to some people, especially if you’re religious. But if that’s not an issue for you, I definitely recommend it! :upside_down_face::+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Watch, pretty soon we’re gonna have to call him Man Danger lol

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

:joy::laughing:

“Look, it’s Captain Man & Man Danger!” That would be pretty funny.

2 Likes

If you’re into anime you should watch absolute duo