What's your favorite drink? 🍹

What’s your favorite drink/drink(s)? (soda, juice, beer, etc) :tropical_drink:
Mine is,

Frozen Mint Lemonade, and Sprite.

2 Likes

Dr. Pepper. I just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it.

1 Like

Green Tea :tea:

3 Likes

Sweet tea, Hot chocolate, lemonade, water #1, coolers, Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper, wine, champagne.

2 Likes

God damn, you must be quite the drinker :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy: I like to drink around the season. This summer I just tried a cooler with my mom so that’s interesting and some I only have for special occasions.

2 Likes

Oooof, in summer frozen drinks are the best, especially when you’re out in the beach :smiley:

3 Likes

See I have no beaches near me so my porch is the best place with some water or something.

2 Likes

Definitely a good choice :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s my alcoholic beverage of choice too. :grin:

1 Like

Hot chocolate, green tea with lemon, lemonade, chocolate milkshake, fruit cocktail

3 Likes

Green tea ,fresh mint tea, Hot chocolate milk with marshmallows , a strawberry smoothie and as an alcoholic beverages I like fruity cocktails or a simple gin tonic.

3 Likes

I just really love milk, hahahah.
When I’m going out, I really enjoy a good Strawberry Daiquiri or a White Russian :see_no_evil::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

orange juice :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

God damn, more people like mango juice, and I would think I was the only one who likes Orange Juice :smiley:

1 Like

Mojito😍

1 Like

and hot white chocolate

1 Like

2 Likes

Water, green tea (either on its own or with lemon and honey), and occasionally orange juice. I honestly don’t drink anything else besides these three lol.

2 Likes

Welp. I’m underage sooooo…

Sprite, Root beer, Diet Coke, Brown Sugar Lemonade ( try it. It’s really good… )